Recent Forum Posts
- 5 days ago Wow, and I thought they had ignored the Note 4. This would be even worse.
- 5 days ago My guess is the stylus eject will work like SD cards. Push in and it pops partially out. To store, push in until it clicks.
- 1 week ago "making it easily to utilize"
- 1 week ago Shouldn't "bizness" be in quotes, or somehow denoted that the misspelling is intentional?
- 2 weeks ago Wireless charging for my Note 4. :-)
- 2 weeks ago I almost downloaded Agar.io but it requests permissions that are too intrusive for me.
- 3 weeks ago Blech! I cannot wait for the bright-colors-with-flat-design phase to end. Ugly. Is this a by-product of dumbing down the...
- 1 month ago The new Sprint plans are great...unless you are already a customer and own your device.
- 1 month ago Dear Samsung, I do not want a thinner phone. I want a larger battery!
- 1 month ago I am happy enough with Amazon Prime. No thank you, Apple.
- 2 months ago I used Go for a couple of years, but they continued to add bloat and introduce app breaking bugs. I got tired of it and...
- 2 months ago I just hope the listen to us paying customers and implement Settings Back...
- 2 months ago If you use PowerAMP, you might want to read this regarding suspicious behavior: http://arxiv.org/pdf/1504.06093v2.pdf
- 2 months ago "attributed to the dominance of the iPhone in Japan" I just lost some respect for Japan.
- 2 months ago Or you could use the Samsung Music Player app that comes with the device.
- Member for
- 6 years 7 months