Recent Forum Posts
- 2 weeks ago Benefits of the router setup is it would work with all 5 devices on EE I have in the house..... The_ape on an N9005
- 2 weeks ago Wish it was available in the UK.... The_ape on an N9005
- 4 weeks ago Doesn't work on the Apps platform anyhow, so not bothering until it does. The_ape on an N9005
- 1 month ago Tried a forced update and not showing on my G Watch yet in the UK The_ape on an N9005
- 2 months ago Apple for those that are iSheep The_ape on an N9005
- 3 months ago It's massive in comparison to my LG though! Gonna need big arms and wrists to pull that off The_ape on an N9005
- 3 months ago Not turned up on mine yet, let's hope it helps (even slightly) with battery life. Mines still showing W is latest release...
- 3 months ago Nowt showing on the link just yet for us in the UK
- 3 months ago Picassa needs a good lick of paint too, it's a terrible sync/uploaded nowadays! The_ape on an N9005
- 4 months ago The more I look at them the more I think I want the g watch, I did start out with liking the styling of the live, but think...
- 5 months ago Liquorice All sorts (bassets is a Cadbury brand though)... Or to throw one I haven't seen in... Lockets (although...
- 5 months ago Still crashes randomly with no reason, rhyme or rhythm. The app would deffo be better if they paid more attention to having...
- 7 months ago Not available on Note 3 The_ape on an N9005
- 8 months ago All 3 of mine back up now. The_ape on an N9005
- 8 months ago The other one, is the Samsung auto switch network settings in 4.4.2 stop the initial setup, remember to switch it off in...
- Member for
- 2 years 11 months