Recent Forum Posts
- 5 days ago Please Posted via the Android Central App
- 2 weeks ago No note 3 support either, a bit lame Adobe Posted via the Android Central App
- 2 weeks ago I'll stick with my Note devices, always the pinnacle of the Samsung device range, and I use the pen on a fairly regular...
- 3 weeks ago For the most part Google+ transition over to photos is good, however the Web based app still needs a LOT of work, multiple...
- 3 months ago Have to look elsewhere if the note 5 doesn't have sd and battery swapping, SD less so to be fair as long as on board is...
- 4 months ago I just can't work out how Samsung can think it's worth 200 dollars? It's only plastic and 2dollar sensors, you have to...
- 6 months ago Yet to find any significant issues that aren't going to end up in the first few versions of anything Samsung does ship....
- 6 months ago For anyone on an LTE Note3 have a look at http://goo.gl/LjyGFC The_ape on an N9005
- 8 months ago Benefits of the router setup is it would work with all 5 devices on EE I have in the house..... The_ape on an N9005
- 8 months ago Wish it was available in the UK.... The_ape on an N9005
- 8 months ago Doesn't work on the Apps platform anyhow, so not bothering until it does. The_ape on an N9005
- 8 months ago Tried a forced update and not showing on my G Watch yet in the UK The_ape on an N9005
- 9 months ago Apple for those that are iSheep The_ape on an N9005
- 10 months ago It's massive in comparison to my LG though! Gonna need big arms and wrists to pull that off The_ape on an N9005
- 11 months ago Not turned up on mine yet, let's hope it helps (even slightly) with battery life. Mines still showing W is latest release...
- Member for
- 3 years 7 months