Recent Forum Posts
- 3 days ago That's what I'm about to do when my Sprint contract expires in May. Now which phone to choose (since the Xperia Z2 doesn't...
- 1 week ago +1!
- 2 weeks ago Oh this is awesome. Thank you for sharing all these details!
- 4 months ago So with a pre-paid phone, you're not in a contract, but you basically are... Because your phone is locked to that network...
- 6 months ago See here!
- 6 months ago Yeah, I saw that they just added more sections for the versions of the phone. Thanks!
- 6 months ago Thanks guys. Unfortunately it's turning out to be quite difficult to find exactly which frequencies/bands each version (AT...
- 6 months ago So could you buy this device for full and then take it to any compatible carrier?
- 6 months ago If you buy this phone outright from AT...
- 6 months ago So if I'm going to get a Note 3 to unlock and use on a pre-paid US carrier (since Straight Talk is unlimited everything for...
- 7 months ago I agree with this. Like, a lower frequency like 700 means a shorter distance but better penetration through solid objects?
- 10 months ago Agreed!
- 11 months ago I agree. I have wanted to leave feedback but haven't been able to for a while since I'm not on Google+.
- 1 year ago Realized today that the Play store requires you to use Google Plus to leave reviews!
- 1 year ago That's not being a dick,that's pointing out incorrect information. If someone is not familiar with CM versions then that's...
- Member for
- 1 year 11 months