- 7 months ago I will keep my pebble
- 9 months ago The best plan is to pay for your phone full price. its the true un-carrier plan
- 10 months ago I wonder if my employer would allow me to wear this (Google Glass) to work, I guess eventually Google glass will disappear...
- 10 months ago I have a Galaxy Nexus and a Nexus 4 and never experienced any battery drain, maybe its a problem for non-nexus phones
- 10 months ago I have a Galaxy Nexus with a amoled screen so I know all about it. I never had any problems with brightness, and seeing the...
- 10 months ago Just was at Best Buy today and finally got my paws on the HTC One and the GS4, I think I like the GS4, the screen looks...
- 11 months ago I will still be surprised if Google sells the GS4 with a physical button, Samsung branding on the face of the phone and in...
- 11 months ago Metallica One, thats all I need to know
- 1 year ago I use Feedley on Android and Windows
- 1 year ago Now you can tweet everyone the status of your chicken dinner
- 1 year ago The screen should be detachable so you can use it as a phone or tablet
- 1 year ago Its the game cube....wait I already have one of those
- 1 year ago Im getting about 8-10Mbps down, thats inside my house with Tmobile, I dont have a need for wifi or USB tethering so LTE...
- 1 year ago Its back on sale, go crazy
- 1 year ago Im stickin with my Gnex, it fullfills all my needs and its very fast and reliable, why fix it if its not broken
- Member for
- 1 year 5 months