Recent Forum Posts
- 5 months ago eh, why not? I'm on Tmo now... it's easy to switch between phones......
- 10 months ago 106808 Nexus 5, stock camera app...
- 1 week ago I googled why my camera was so damned slow and learned that the volume rocker becomes a shutter button... that's a useful...
- 1 week ago I was curious, too
- 1 week ago it's an american broadcasting channel... why would it be?
- 1 week ago No it's not, because it's android... vs windows....
- 1 week ago My landlord would love that! :-P
- 1 week ago Ambient display has never pocket dialed for me.
- 1 week ago I wonder what happens to light switches if you mount these in ceiling lights.... Answered directly above me. That's lame...
- 1 week ago To all saying it's dead with camera... wrongo. To do AR (which is obviously the goal) you need a camera.
- 1 week ago it looks intimidating but it's actually pretty easy if you follow the guide to a T.
- 1 week ago yeah, they're gonna put touchwiz on it and it'll be just like you're used to. Laggy and buggy.
- 1 week ago My buddy's nexus 7 hasn't gotten lollipop at all yet... did they halt it for a staged rollout of this?
- 2 weeks ago you'll see them online and on your phone based on your nest. not on the nest.
- 2 weeks ago Themes actually help... I'm using a material lite minimum theme and the lag is almost gone.
- 3 weeks ago I think one set was 700, 1400, 1600ish?
- 3 weeks ago How is it supposed to connect to your phone without any wires or any radio besides wifi?
- Member for
- 2 years 12 months