Recent Forum Posts
- 4 months ago So long as they included expandable memory, they've got my vote. +1 on that better camera thing, though.
- 5 months ago It didn't work well at first but I'm surprised how many functions they crammed into the Home button. Tap for Home Screen,...
- 6 months ago OUYA 2.0 ...Just sayin Here's hoping the second OUYA shows as much of a night and day difference as the first and second...
- 8 months ago *you're ignorant.
- 9 months ago It's worth noting that an HTC RUU will set your HTC One to "Relocked" status, rather than its original "Locked" label. If...
- 10 months ago Congratulations, guys. I just tried out the app and it is very well put together. Most news feed apps I've used don't even...
- 1 year ago All the kids these days need flux capacitors
- 1 year ago Should have been red/yellow as an Iron Man Edition. Think about it.
- 1 year ago Hot damn! 3200 mAh!! Dat battery indeed
- 1 year ago I'm pretty sure they did it for the cute pun of saying it's your game console and TV system "all in One".
- 1 year ago ^ Lol, JX+
- 1 year ago Am I the only one who feels their marketing and display of the available features is better in Japan than it is in the US?
- 1 year ago I wouldn't necessarily call it "difficult to reset". Just search online, you can find the answer rather quickly. There is...
- 1 year ago Got the update this morning. I'm so in love! My only problem is I just got an HTC One and got this update just now T-T
- 1 year ago ^^ This. - First disable S Voice's Home Button double-tap from within the app settings - then install Home2Shortcut - Set...
- Member for
- 1 year 9 months