- 5 days ago You don't understand, if it happened in the past it'll be bad forever... Posted via the Android Central App
- 1 week ago That goes for most posters on the Internet. Posted via the Android Central App
- 2 weeks ago :effort: Posted via the Android Central App
- 3 weeks ago Except that's not possible. The carrier iq style solution is the only way to get good amounts of data for network...
- 3 weeks ago He's just grasping straws
- 3 weeks ago The article clearly say they don't come preloaded. Good job reading.
- 4 weeks ago Mlyp
- 1 month ago Because pushing software is the same as mounting new cells, Base station and fiberoptic connection.
- 1 month ago Surely there must be more than one phone model on the market.
- 1 month ago I think his comment were purely subjective.
- 1 month ago Someone who has a personal opinion.
- 1 month ago The reason I'm not buying Sony is purely that I know I'll hate that it gets replaced by a new version shortly after me...
- 1 month ago Clearly Samsung, like apple, want you to learn how to hold your phone right. Stop holding your phone wrong, yo.
- 1 month ago The reviewers on Play seems to be rather unhappy about the many ads in a paid fruit ninja game.
- 1 month ago Changing passwords once in a while doesn't hurt anyway.
- Member for
- 1 year 7 months