Recent Forum Posts
- 19 hours ago It's part of the Google strategy. They're slowly making it mandatory. It's part of their business plan.
- 2 days ago Google has a goal to slowly force Google products users to show their compete identity online. That's what's happening....
- 6 days ago You'd think the toggle is on it's way.
- 6 days ago I understand it's not yet possible.
- 6 days ago Wow I see what you're saying. You have to choose "sms only" in settings. Now I can see sms or Google voice account in menu...
- 1 week ago I'm talking about choosing in the app per message.
- 1 week ago No one wants to change settings to send a text. They need to add the option to choose what number to use.
- 1 week ago They haven't added the feature yet.
- 1 week ago Yes but...that makes sense.
- 1 week ago Yes big void.
- 1 week ago Nowadays you can get contact free, cheap unlimited plans anyway.
- 1 week ago Turn off calls to hangouts in the settings.
- 1 week ago I second this.
- 1 week ago Hangouts doesn't let you choose which number to use for texting. That's a problem.
- 1 week ago The uncomfortable truth.
- Member for
- 2 years 9 months