Recent Forum Posts
- 2 weeks ago You my friend live in fear. May I suggest you put down your electronics and crack some books?
- 2 weeks ago YOUR WEBSITE HAS THE MOST ANNOYING, BANNER ADS I HAVE EVER SEEN. THERE'S LIPSTICK BANNERS CONTINUOUSLY ROLLING AND...
- 1 month ago Indigogo is home for scammers. Look up Soap Android router. Total scam.
- 2 months ago Music, movies with the family and YouTube on the big screen.
- 3 months ago Lollipop just showed up on my Nexus 5 at noon Pacific Standard Time.
- 3 months ago The end, my friend.
- 3 months ago Good day my brother from another mother. I bid you adieu.
- 3 months ago "Let It gooo. Let It gooo, let it gooo... The cold never bothered me anyway." Sung like a princess.
- 3 months ago You chose wisely grasshopper.
- 3 months ago Don't be such a dick for a reason.
- 4 months ago The oversized Nexus 6 makes the leather back Moto X look like the quality phone to get.
- 4 months ago Google voice notifications turn off automatically, glitch in hangouts. Most the time notifications don't work.
- 4 months ago I would use it as a nice looking paper weight/computer attached to my big t.v.
- 4 months ago The one minus one ship has sailed.
- 5 months ago It's part of the Google strategy. They're slowly making it mandatory. It's part of their business plan.
- Member for
- 3 years 2 months