Recent Forum Posts
- 4 hours ago I would use it as a nice looking paper weight/computer attached to my big t.v.
- 6 hours ago The one minus one ship has sailed.
- 4 weeks ago It's part of the Google strategy. They're slowly making it mandatory. It's part of their business plan.
- 1 month ago Google has a goal to slowly force Google products users to show their compete identity online. That's what's happening....
- 1 month ago You'd think the toggle is on it's way.
- 1 month ago I understand it's not yet possible.
- 1 month ago Wow I see what you're saying. You have to choose "sms only" in settings. Now I can see sms or Google voice account in menu...
- 1 month ago I'm talking about choosing in the app per message.
- 1 month ago No one wants to change settings to send a text. They need to add the option to choose what number to use.
- 1 month ago They haven't added the feature yet.
- 1 month ago Yes but...that makes sense.
- 1 month ago Yes big void.
- 1 month ago Nowadays you can get contact free, cheap unlimited plans anyway.
- 1 month ago Turn off calls to hangouts in the settings.
- 1 month ago I second this.
- Member for
- 2 years 10 months