- 4 days ago This week's sidebar poll: Will you be buying an ASUS ZenFone 2?
- 6 days ago Weekly poll results: What text messaging app do you use?
- 1 week ago Amazon Appstore: A surprisingly good alternative to Google Play
- 1 week ago This week's sidebar poll: What text messaging app do you use?
- 1 week ago Adding custom ringtones and sounds to your Android
- 1 week ago Weekly poll results: what battery feature is most important
- 2 weeks ago This week's sidebar poll: what battery feature is most important to you?
- 2 weeks ago Weekly poll results: will you be buying a G4?
- 2 weeks ago AC Editors' Apps of the Week: Disney Infinity 2.0, Illustration Faces 2, Amazon Local, and more!
- 3 weeks ago This week's sidebar poll: will you be buying an LG G4?
- 4 weeks ago How to use Theater mode on Android Wear (and why you might want to)
- 1 month ago How to block app notifications from your Android Wear watch
- 1 month ago any.do 3.0 is here, and we take this major update for spin
- 1 month ago Top Android apps to help you file your taxes
- 1 month ago Top accessories for the Moto X (2014)
- View More
Recent Forum Posts
- 5 months ago I didn't realize the Supcase was in stock again! Woot. Also, a question for any recent Supcase buyers, is the lip still kinda...
- 8 months ago Anyone else have luck with steel mesh bands?...
- 8 months ago Yeah, but I'm sure Fossil and all the local watch stores are happy for the business. And Motorola definitely dropped the bal...
- 8 months ago That looks sexy. Define tricky. And so I'm done. Little tricky but no issues. Posted via Android Central App...
- 8 months ago How does that band attach to the watch? Looks awesome! So I found this forum while I was trying to figure out how to change ...
- 8 months ago Let's not forget there was an option added to let you pun in your PIN with voice if you want/need to use voice commands and...
- 8 months ago Um, there's a setting in Moto Voice to allow you to use most Moto commands without unlocking the phone. There on the old one,...
- 1 year ago 77585 I'm personally gonna spend hours going over these, because red seems a bit too pink to me, but at the same time, I'd...
- 1 year ago First time entering a contest, but I'd love to test out the new Nexus and show it off my last semester of college and then wh...
- 15 hours ago Android Auto requires a cable right now, and that's part of the reason behind that (other than the amount of data going...
- 17 hours ago Well, the 360 was still mentioned in every article, that's as close to a sweep as we get.
- 1 day ago If we could get improved bluetooth streaming across the board, that'd be wonderful.
- 2 days ago Canada probably just didn't want to be left out, lol. Peer pressure is a bitch.
- 3 days ago In Texas, you need a shower twice a day most of the year.
- 3 days ago I am fire... I am... Death! Lol, actually, I'm lightning, I'll bring the thunder and fry all of your tech. Obey me and...
- 4 days ago Does your wife agree with this plan, or have you simply not yet told her she's getting your hand-me-downs?
- 4 days ago Project Ara is at least two years away according to their last conference. They'll be running tests in the test market for...
- 4 days ago That's not exactly uncommon among phones at this price point.
- 4 days ago All Android Wear watches will get the update, but only some of them will get the Wi-Fi features. Or so it looks.
- 4 days ago I like to think I do a little more than tolerate the Moto 360. Then again, most other watches I really can't tolerate...
- 4 days ago How much of a battery hog would this be, even with the ambient feature?
- 5 days ago ah, a dark theme. I wish all apps had that. That said, I don't think Hangouts is terrible and I'm still using it so I'm...
- 5 days ago But is Messenger set as your default SMS app in settings?
- 6 days ago I've been here 9 months and still never seen a coworker in person. The Big Android BBQ can't come quick enough. I'm...
- Step away from my headphones and no one gets hurt.
Born and raised just outside Austin, Texas, Ara Wagoner dove into Android in 2011 when she bought her Samsung Captivate Glide, which she named Soarin after the Disney ride. She loved Disney so much, she went on not one but two Disney College Programs to go work — and play — in paradise. Ara is a twin — no, they're not identical — and spent four years at the University of North Texas with one foot in television and one foot in film. She became a huge fan of Motorola after falling head over heels in love with the 2013 Moto X. She started blogging on Google+ before coming to Android Central, and when she's not checking out new Android apps and Chromebooks, she's probably there indulging her fangirl tendencies.
- Member for
- 2 years 4 months