Recent Forum Posts
- 2 months ago i was wondering the same thing, but from the responses, i guess it has a motion sensor in it??
- 7 months ago Yes I love their skins, I have the wood one on my nexus 4. But I would love an HTC one!
- 7 months ago yes please!
- 8 months ago so does your phone draw power from the brick (for lack of a better term) then if that runs down, then it draws from the...
- 8 months ago ummm, because they are owned by the company that released 4.3?
- 8 months ago hey i am actually left handed! but i do have 5 toes
- 8 months ago damn, i know this is an android site, but can we get some decent reporting without the fanboyism. mentioning the...
- 9 months ago i think it is using the new tokens the user generates from creating a new twitter "app"
- 10 months ago oh choose me!
- 10 months ago i'll take one! app is great.
- 10 months ago i'm glad the release date and price of the xbox one was announced.
- 10 months ago tabs are nice, but it sucks that you cant keep your unread emails first. i keep credit card payment reminders at the top...
- 11 months ago i'll take one!!
- 1 year ago mine separated at the opening for the usb charger on the bottom. i saw the pictures on amazon where the top of the case...
- 1 year ago i used super glue to glue the pieces back together and it has worked well so far.
- Member for
- 1 year 7 months