Recent Forum Posts
- 3 days ago Been wanting to get in with Republic Wireless for ages, just never have the money to get the phones. We been saving up for...
- 1 week ago Anyone else hold their wrist up to their monitors and go "That's a big watch!"?
- 1 week ago Could really use a new phone, mine was a freebie 2 years ago. Time to upgrade.
- 2 weeks ago Lg G watch here. Would be awesome to control my music and see what notifications popped up on my phone without having to...
- 1 month ago Going with Lemonhead as my guess, although I would not put Google naming it "Life Saver" and using "Android is a Live Saver...
- 1 month ago Good specs at a good price, definitely a good entrant for Amazon. Posted via Android Central App
- 1 month ago Hopefully I can win this for myself. Gaming father here with 5 kids, no money for things like this but would love one,...
- 1 month ago Here's hoping! Posted via Android Central App
- 2 months ago So, for now I can just sprinkle powdered sugar from say... a doughnut... on the connections and problem solved, amirite?
- 2 months ago New worms 3 game is there as well, unless that is what you were referring to. Also, Skylanders battlegrounds is $2, down...
- 2 months ago Entry 3 - Here's hoping one wins, still rocking my LG Viper 4G I got over 2 years ago. Time to retire it!
- 2 months ago Entry 2
- 2 months ago Entry 1
- 3 months ago Question is, can you chromecast?
- 3 months ago Fire up your PC/Laptop and you can chromecast it through Chrome browser. It's about time they did this for mobile devices....
- Member for
- 6 months 1 week