- 6 months ago Looks like you are in luck: Commit: 4f868ed Be increasingly aggressive about fstrim if it isn't being run
- 6 months ago From 5.0.1_r1 to 5.0.2_r1 . project build/ b73e5c9 LRX22G a038171 "LRX22F" 071a8d6 DO NOT MERGE. Bump version to 5.0.2....
- 9 months ago I think they are referring to a refreshed preview SDK, not a refreshed Android L build..
- 1 year ago With Australian SIM in a Nexus 5, the icon is 4G rather than LTE. No idea why...
- 1 year ago does launching the easter egg enable it in daydreams too?
- 1 year ago I still get the error saying its for Google Apps for Business and Education customers. I have the free Google Apps for my...
- 1 year ago Yep, I did a 'adb sideload' and it was fine. Bluetooth phone now works in my car which is great.
- 1 year ago No, not if you sideload the update file. Your data and settings will be safe.
- 1 year ago 173MB approx.
- 2 years ago I received my update today for 4.1.2 for my Xoom in Australia (I changed to the Google firmware images rather than using...
- 2 years ago Over-The-Air. It refers to the ability to update the firmware on the device without having to use a computer.
- 2 years ago What build of Jelly Bean 4.1.1 is rolling out to Canada? Is it JRO03C or JRO03R?
- Member for
- 3 years 5 months