- 16 hours ago Lenovo announces new Vibe S1, P1 and P1m phones at IFA 2015
- 16 hours ago Lenovo announces tablet-sized Phab and Phab Plus phones at IFA 2015
- 16 hours ago Lenovo unveils Yoga Tab 3 and Tab 3 Pro at IFA 2015
- 1 day ago ASUS finalizes ZenWatch 2 launch, two sizes coming in October starting at €149
- 1 day ago Acer's crazy Predator 8 gaming tablet officially launches, available Nov. 6 for $299
- 1 day ago Acer's new R11 Chromebook is its first convertible, coming in October for $299
- 1 day ago Acer releases four new Liquid smartphones at IFA 2015
- 1 day ago Lenovo's latest Chromebook is the 100S, available in October for $179
- 2 days ago Samsung Gear S2 specs
- 2 days ago Samsung Galaxy Note 5 tips and tricks
- 5 days ago Should I upgrade from the Galaxy Note 4 to the Note 5?
- 1 week ago Android Central Photo Contest: Rust
- 1 week ago Announcing the 'AC Photo Contest: Clouds' winners!
- 1 week ago First things to do with your Galaxy Note 5
- 1 week ago These are the 'Galaxy Gifts' available to Note 5 and S6 edge+ buyers
- View More
Recent Forum Posts
- 6 days ago I've posted this on a few forums and nobody seems to know... All Sammy phones had MHL until the S6 family...I hope the Note ...
- 6 days ago Andrew- I just got my note5 Sunday evening and I'm having the darndest time trying to figure out how to move my apps around i...
- 1 week ago 193259 Rusty dock parts. Taken with a Galaxy Note 5. Whether you live in an area with lots of sea water or not, you're ...
- 1 week ago Hi Andrew: You said you already hooked up to a quick charge wall plug â€” will see how that goes. I want to know if the...
- 1 week ago Nano Yup, you get precisely that slider in the Pro mode. Seems to be a crapshoot which one is better in low...
- 1 week ago Tested both MHL and Slimport, neither worked with my note 5. Yup, I saw that but I would still like to change the ...
- 1 week ago Correct. The Note 5 has the same sized screen and resolution as the Note 4, leading to the same pixel density. But the big ...
- 2 weeks ago Thanks for the answer about the M8/slipperiness. Thinking of upgrading from my M8. How good / useful is the fingerprint sen...
- 2 weeks ago Do you have a 32 or 64 gigabyte version? If 32 how much gigs remain after the essential apps are installed? Posted via the...
- 2 weeks ago Have u found a tempered glass screen protector that actually curves around the edges Think it'd be pretty hard to find one...
- 2 weeks ago Weekend is over! I can give some kind of battery life impressions. In short, I'm not upset with the battery life. I've bee...
- 2 weeks ago The screen turns on when you remove the S Pen. If the screen is already on, Air Command launches when you remove the S Pen....
- 2 weeks ago Seems to work just fine. Every time I open up Maps or another app that needs location, it has me placed properly. ...
- 2 weeks ago Does it have the edge app by chance? Posted via the Android Central App Nope. S6 edge and S6 edge+ only. Not curved like t...
- 2 weeks ago How has the calendar changed in the latest iteration of TW? Does it sync with Google? How are the widgets? Any new ones? I am...
- 14 hours ago Nope, they're gonna keep selling Lenovo-branded phones in areas where they already sell them.
- 14 hours ago Well, $179.
- 14 hours ago All they've announced here is 8" and 10". No indication 13" is coming.
- 16 hours ago Not planned for North America.
- 19 hours ago Well, certainly the looks, materials and screen quality are worth something.
- 19 hours ago Filling in details as they surface. Quick Charge is here!
- 20 hours ago in the power button.
- 1 day ago Not much support needed. This is an unlocked phone, so you just pop in a SIM. Chances are the carrier won't care any more...
- 2 days ago IFA "starts" Sept 4. But the fun stuff kicks off Sept 2, with some events scheduled for Sept 1, even.
- 3 days ago Gasp! Posted via the Android Central App
- 5 days ago Probably have more to worry about if a young kid gets a hold of your $850 smartphone.
- 5 days ago I'm a couple weeks in to mine, still working just fine.
- 5 days ago The post was written because this is a question we get asked A LOT every time a new phone comes out. Posted via the...
- 1 week ago Every contest runs for 2 weeks now :)
- 1 week ago It should still be able to properly focus automatically, at least to some extent.
- Forever tinkering with gadgets.
West Coast Editor of Android Central. Keeping you up to date with mobile news and analysis since 1989.
- Member for
- 4 years 3 weeks