Recent Forum Posts
- 1 year ago NO WAY! I've heard TI is one of the few who makes open-source chips, right?
- 1 year ago I think you left out Nexus Q :P
- 1 year ago Funny how this news came out shortly after I decided to recommend my dad buy this phone (although I'm not in UK).
- 1 year ago Duarte is an awesome man.
- 1 year ago Does that screenshot look like a Mac?
- 1 year ago I use it really often. I use my phone to check the value in my Octopus card (you know, the RFID payment card in Hong Kong)...
- 1 year ago Same old argument. Many of Apple's patents are utterly stupid. Period. They don't patent "how" but patent a mere idea. LTE,...
- 1 year ago I'm pretty sure Apple invented it. Well, Android and other code doesn't work on iPhones anyway, so there's no prior art.
- 1 year ago Actually Apex, Nova and Google etc. as well.
- 1 year ago Did you just say..."you android users"? Anyway the other guy was right. It's the fanboys. Every platform has its fanboys...
- 1 year ago You know what, nobody would release a perfect phone because that would prevent users from getting future ones. Button...
- 1 year ago Thanks for the info. Here in Hong Kong things are much easier. Usually a free phone comes with an unlimited contract of...
- 1 year ago Waiting for the next contests XD
- 1 year ago How fast does it charge?
- 1 year ago Why should there be a standard? Why is this size crap? As long as there's market for it, as long as Samsung thinks somebody...
- Member for
- 1 year 8 months