- 10 hours ago Minecraft Pocket Edition
- 10 hours ago Google Search
- 1 day ago How to take a screenshot on the HTC One M9
- 1 day ago Just how fast does the Galaxy S6's camera launch? Check out these animations
- 1 day ago How to take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S6
- 1 day ago In pictures: Galaxy S6 TouchWiz versus the previous generation
- 2 days ago Sony retires 'Walkman' brand for its built-in music player
- 2 days ago Sony Xperia M4 Aqua hands-on
- 2 days ago Live with Sundar Pichai at Mobile World Congress
- 2 days ago Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet hands-on
- 3 days ago Samsung Pay: Smartphone giant enters the world of mobile payments
- 3 days ago Alcatel Idol 3 series hands-on
- 3 days ago HTC One M9
- 3 days ago LG Watch Urbane + Urbane LTE hands-on
- 6 days ago Mobile World Congress 2015: The Android Central preview
- View More
Recent Forum Posts
- 1 week ago Not sure what you mean by straight pictures (versus curvy pictures?), but I found it just as easy as the G3 to shoot with. ...
- 1 week ago I'd really like to know more about the flexible chassis. Just how bendy is it? Is there concern about flex fatigue? Like whe...
- 2 weeks ago FM radio? Is there a built in app? If not does next radio work? Posted via the Android Central App on note 3, Samsung Tab Pr...
- 2 weeks ago The red is actually more muted than I remember it being. Looks nice enough. Internationally it's flamenco red. On Sprint it'...
- 2 weeks ago No benchmarks yet. Performance seems decent, if variable. Certainly not a quantum leap beyond good Snap 805 phones. As for w...
- 2 weeks ago This isn't really a flagship per se. The GS6 (and G4, and maybe even the Sony Z4, eventually) will probably have better came...
- 2 weeks ago The UI is mostly the same as the G3. There are some darker wallpapers, and the soft keys default to dark now, not light. Poc...
- 2 weeks ago UK only got review devices today. That's going to take time. That said there's definite throttling going on (as was the case...
- 2 weeks ago We've got the LG G Flex 2 in our hands, and we're ready to answer any questions you've got on the phone. (Just remember we...
- 4 months ago Hi Alex, Thank you for this. I guess my questions are: As has been asked already but I don't think answered - if there is n...
- 4 months ago yea its p cool It's like the OG G Watch charger, but round. dunno Can't talk about the barometer, but the pedometer seems ...
- 4 months ago Actually it does. Turning it doesn't seem to do anything though. More pics will be in the review. We've already compared th...
- 4 months ago How does the strap feel? Posted via the Android Central AppOkay. Better than the rubber of some smartwatches, but not as lux...
- 4 months ago Could you list what other smartwatches you have used Alex... And then say which one has best worked for you so far or which o...
- 4 months ago How's the build quality? Posted via the Android Central AppPretty good for a smartwatch. It sorta captures the look of a r...
- 2 weeks ago Lollipop doesn't have it anywhere.
- 2 weeks ago There are only two profiles in LP: Sound and Vibrate. Mute is gone.
- 2 weeks ago [Yep](https://twitter.com/alexdobie/status/566334587739992064)
- 2 weeks ago For sure Google has to share some of the blame, but Samsung really screwed the pooch by making Interruption settings so...
- 2 weeks ago No, the slider goes from "quiet but still making sounds" straight to to "vibrate."
- 3 weeks ago Best article on AC, would read again
- 1 month ago [Obviously cutlery-related](https://twitter.com/alexdobie/status/562257487835848704)
- 1 month ago Does for me.
- 1 month ago Like I said in the post, this seems to be specific to just a few networks, including EE in the UK.
- 1 month ago Agree, considering the type of component it is. At least it's not going to be an issue from Lollipop onwards.
- 1 month ago Sony declined to say.
- 2 months ago Just feel. Posted via the Android Central App
- 2 months ago You need to go to "Schedule" view.
- 3 months ago
- 3 months ago You already have it. That name refers to the 4.4W2 update.
- AC's resident Brit, cooking up piping-hot bowls of European Android coverage every day.
As our resident Brit, Alex cooks up piping-hot bowls of European Android coverage on a daily basis. A reformed iPhone user, he now dual-wields an HTC One and Galaxy S4, alongside an ever-changing pile of review devices. Fuelled by caffeine, a love of tech and a mortal fear of natural light, Alex operates our European desk from a dungeon somewhere in England.
- Member for
- 4 years 2 months