- 14 hours ago How to factory reset your Nexus 6
- 20 hours ago Minecraft Pocket Edition
- 20 hours ago Google Search
- 4 days ago Subway Surfers
- 5 days ago Trouble sending MMS on the Nexus 6? Here are a couple solutions
- 5 days ago Using Smart Lock on Lollipop? Use this trick to manually lock in an instant
- 5 days ago Samsung Galaxy S6 set for MWC debut, reports Korean press
- 6 days ago How to take great pictures with your Nexus 6
- 6 days ago Nexus 6 battery life tips
- 1 week ago Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- 1 week ago HTC's next flagship smartphone is coming March 1 in Barcelona
- 1 week ago Understanding WebView and Android security patches
- 2 weeks ago Exclusive: The hottest smartwatch of CES isn't running Android Wear — it's Open webOS
- 2 weeks ago Android Auto: Hands-on with Pioneer's 8100NEX head unit
- 2 weeks ago Audi/LG partnership yields mystery Android Wear smartwatch [updated]
- View More
Recent Forum Posts
- 3 months ago Hi Alex, Thank you for this. I guess my questions are: As has been asked already but I don't think answered - if there is n...
- 3 months ago yea its p cool It's like the OG G Watch charger, but round. dunno Can't talk about the barometer, but the pedometer seems ...
- 3 months ago Actually it does. Turning it doesn't seem to do anything though. More pics will be in the review. We've already compared th...
- 3 months ago How does the strap feel? Posted via the Android Central AppOkay. Better than the rubber of some smartwatches, but not as lux...
- 3 months ago Could you list what other smartwatches you have used Alex... And then say which one has best worked for you so far or which o...
- 3 months ago How's the build quality? Posted via the Android Central AppPretty good for a smartwatch. It sorta captures the look of a r...
- 3 months ago I'm OK with the size. It's big, but not massively cumbersome â€” and I don't have gigantic wrists. Probably. It definit...
- 3 months ago Moto 360 is 320x290 because of the cut-off at the bottom. GWaR is 320x320, and on a smaller screen so pixel density is great...
- 3 months ago Is the bezel more decorative or is functional (useful) ? Posted via Android Central AppIt's mostly decorative .... though wh...
- 3 months ago I've got the LG G Watch R on my wrist (black, US version) ahead of the global launch. We'll have a full review soon. In th...
- 4 months ago Because I can't actually buy one yet, here's tasteful walnut with mauve accents :/ 136821...
- 4 months ago 778886 Posted via Android Central App...
- 7 months ago Heh. Don't expect anything at I/O. Way too early, at least for any kind of public release. Posted via Android Central App...
- 7 months ago 124482...
- 7 months ago Extended thoughts on battery in our G3 review that just went up today! LG G3 Review | Android Central...
- 5 days ago Like I said in the post, this seems to be specific to just a few networks, including EE in the UK.
- 1 week ago Agree, considering the type of component it is. At least it's not going to be an issue from Lollipop onwards.
- 3 weeks ago Sony declined to say.
- 3 weeks ago Just feel. Posted via the Android Central App
- 3 weeks ago You need to go to "Schedule" view.
- 1 month ago
- 1 month ago You already have it. That name refers to the 4.4W2 update.
- 2 months ago [**We did.**](http://www.androidcentral.com/this-is-android-one)
- 2 months ago All. Sprint N5 is hardware-identical to the others.
- 2 months ago What you're thinking of is the 4.4W2 update, which did indeed happen. Posted via the Android Central App
- 3 months ago This is not a review.
- 3 months ago Almost like they're pre-release apps that aren't quite finished yet :) Posted via Android Central App
- 3 months ago Dunno about what they can or can't use in the Snapdragon 800 to enable this stuff. It might not be included because the N5...
- 3 months ago Remember the final L code hasn't even dropped yet, and probably won't until the N6 ships in November.
- 3 months ago Not the way it works for OTAs anymore Posted via Android Central App
- AC's resident Brit, cooking up piping-hot bowls of European Android coverage every day.
As our resident Brit, Alex cooks up piping-hot bowls of European Android coverage on a daily basis. A reformed iPhone user, he now dual-wields an HTC One and Galaxy S4, alongside an ever-changing pile of review devices. Fuelled by caffeine, a love of tech and a mortal fear of natural light, Alex operates our European desk from a dungeon somewhere in England.
- Member for
- 4 years 1 month