- 39 min ago Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- 5 hours ago Minecraft Pocket Edition
- 5 hours ago Google Search
- 6 days ago Nexus 5: Past, present and future
- 1 week ago Cyanogen
- 1 week ago Microsoft
- 1 week ago Firefox OS
- 1 week ago Multitasking on the Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- 2 weeks ago HTC One M9
- 2 weeks ago HTC One M9, codename 'Hima' rumored for March 2015 launch with Snapdragon 810
- 2 weeks ago Subway Surfers
- 2 weeks ago YotaPhone 2 hands-on
- 2 weeks ago Yotaphone 2 global launch event liveblog!
- 2 weeks ago HTC One GPe Lollipop updates entering final stretch this week
- 3 weeks ago What does 'Connected, running sync loop' mean on Android Wear?
- View More
Recent Forum Posts
- 1 month ago Hi Alex, Thank you for this. I guess my questions are: As has been asked already but I don't think answered - if there is n...
- 1 month ago yea its p cool It's like the OG G Watch charger, but round. dunno Can't talk about the barometer, but the pedometer seems ...
- 1 month ago Actually it does. Turning it doesn't seem to do anything though. More pics will be in the review. We've already compared th...
- 1 month ago How does the strap feel? Posted via the Android Central AppOkay. Better than the rubber of some smartwatches, but not as lux...
- 1 month ago Could you list what other smartwatches you have used Alex... And then say which one has best worked for you so far or which o...
- 1 month ago How's the build quality? Posted via the Android Central AppPretty good for a smartwatch. It sorta captures the look of a r...
- 2 months ago I'm OK with the size. It's big, but not massively cumbersome â€” and I don't have gigantic wrists. Probably. It definit...
- 2 months ago Moto 360 is 320x290 because of the cut-off at the bottom. GWaR is 320x320, and on a smaller screen so pixel density is great...
- 2 months ago Is the bezel more decorative or is functional (useful) ? Posted via Android Central AppIt's mostly decorative .... though wh...
- 2 months ago I've got the LG G Watch R on my wrist (black, US version) ahead of the global launch. We'll have a full review soon. In th...
- 3 months ago Because I can't actually buy one yet, here's tasteful walnut with mauve accents :/ 136821...
- 3 months ago 778886 Posted via Android Central App...
- 6 months ago Heh. Don't expect anything at I/O. Way too early, at least for any kind of public release. Posted via Android Central App...
- 6 months ago 124482...
- 6 months ago Extended thoughts on battery in our G3 review that just went up today! LG G3 Review | Android Central...
- 2 weeks ago
- 3 weeks ago You already have it. That name refers to the 4.4W2 update.
- 3 weeks ago [**We did.**](http://www.androidcentral.com/this-is-android-one)
- 1 month ago All. Sprint N5 is hardware-identical to the others.
- 1 month ago What you're thinking of is the 4.4W2 update, which did indeed happen. Posted via the Android Central App
- 1 month ago This is not a review.
- 1 month ago Almost like they're pre-release apps that aren't quite finished yet :) Posted via Android Central App
- 1 month ago Dunno about what they can or can't use in the Snapdragon 800 to enable this stuff. It might not be included because the N5...
- 2 months ago Remember the final L code hasn't even dropped yet, and probably won't until the N6 ships in November.
- 2 months ago Not the way it works for OTAs anymore Posted via Android Central App
- 2 months ago S-OFF folks, this update is rolling out to the HTC__Y13 CID (unlocked nordic), so that's what you'll want to change to if...
- 2 months ago What about the app? You'll get (an extra) four deauths via the web, but the app still seems to be unlimited for me.
- 2 months ago At least the big Z3 on Tmo + Sprint. Other carriers? Possible US Compact launch? Who knows.
- 2 months ago MaterialWiz. And I don't think it looks too bad.
- 2 months ago If it's the D5803 version it'll do pentaband HSPA and LTE on Band 4, among others.
- AC's resident Brit, cooking up piping-hot bowls of European Android coverage every day.
As our resident Brit, Alex cooks up piping-hot bowls of European Android coverage on a daily basis. A reformed iPhone user, he now dual-wields an HTC One and Galaxy S4, alongside an ever-changing pile of review devices. Fuelled by caffeine, a love of tech and a mortal fear of natural light, Alex operates our European desk from a dungeon somewhere in England.
- Member for
- 4 years 5 hours