Recent Forum Posts
- 3 days ago I love the look of the phone! so much nicer than my LG G2!
- 2 weeks ago I like the sleek look of the phone. Almost looks like an evolution of my LG G2 with nicer materials.
- 2 weeks ago Currently an LG G2, my wife has a Moto X (2013)
- 1 month ago S6... is that 3 times as good as my G2?
- 1 month ago I just want to play with it, to see what the big deal is.
- 7 months ago it would make it easier to connect all my devices
- 7 months ago I turn it off on my G2 because when I go to Target, if I don't sign in to their wifi, I get constant errors from my Amazon...
- 9 months ago I am looking for a lightweight, power efficient computer to put in my basement, which would mostly be used when there is...
- 1 year ago I would be able to pay off my credit card!
- 1 year ago I would rather have the LG; I like the strap better. Also, I am not sure I want to get stuck in Samsung's ecosystem.
- 1 year ago I would rather have this than any iDevice.
- 1 year ago Better than my wife that is stuck with ICS after upgrading from gingerbread!
- 1 year ago My wife could also use a new phone, her LG Lucid needed to be replaced before she got it!
- 1 year ago I could use a new phone! my droid razr is overdue for replacement!
- 1 year ago I have videos that need casting. Please send one to me!
- Member for
- 2 years 4 days