- 2 months ago The best text messaging apps for the Samsung Galaxy S6
- 4 months ago Score More Baseball brings the power of Moneyball to hometown teams
- 5 months ago SmartThings is the best way to get your home connected right now
- 5 months ago Pebble Time is now the most funded project on Kickstarter
- 5 months ago YotaPhone 2 heading to the U.S. this spring by way of Indiegogo
- 5 months ago Pebble Time Steel hits Kickstarter today for $250, starts shipping in July
- 5 months ago MetroPCS offering buy one get one promo through April 5th
- 5 months ago Grab these discounted apps now for just 10 cents in the Google Play Store [updated]
- 5 months ago ARCHOS unveils Fusion Storage and new 256GB Magnus tablet
- 5 months ago This is Pebble Time: Color e-paper and weeklong battery life
- 5 months ago The best Cricket Phones of 2015
- 6 months ago Top free antivirus apps for Android
- 6 months ago The Best Virgin Mobile Phones of 2015
- 6 months ago The Best Boost Mobile Phones of 2015
- 6 months ago Rdio expands internet radio service to 24 additional markets in Central America, the Caribbean and Asia Pacific
- View More
Recent Forum Posts
- 6 months ago Any carrier in particular? We have a fresh guide that is just over a month old that may be of some help: The Best Cheap Pho...
- 8 months ago Don't worry. At this rate you will get your Moto X update right around the same time Galaxy S4 users get Lollipop on Verizon...
- 8 months ago Still nothing here, which saddens me. I think my phone hates me....
- 8 months ago I've never been totally clear on it. You should get an update at some point, but I always check manually (quite often) and re...
- 8 months ago Glad I'm not alone at least, not that it helps all that much. Fingers crossed that something kicks in soon though....
- 8 months ago Nothing for me yet either. I'm bummed! I was hoping to wake up with an update waiting for me, but no love thus far....
- 3 years ago Depends on your needs I'd say. I use them on all my devices. I'm partial to the "wet" apply protectors like those from BSE an...
- 5 months ago Fixed. Thanks!
- 7 months ago I don't see any way to store music, just control it.
- 7 months ago I have to look into it more — I'm seeing mixed things as well. I understood that it was waterproof as well, but now I'm...
- 8 months ago Doesn't look like it. You can disable it all together, or set it as the "on tap" function — but I see no way to have it on...
- 9 months ago Surprisingly yes. Super smooth — I've haven't had any issues with it at all.
- 10 months ago I wouldn't say that. I know many people (like myself) that still prefer the simplicity of Pebble over Android Wear or other...
- 10 months ago Because I asked them nicely :) Hopefully we'll have a Bebop in the near future as well. Fingers crossed!
- 10 months ago Fixed! I noted later in the post, but did some rejigging so as not to confuse.
- 10 months ago Sure thing! I do love the sound, but sadly I can't really justify the price tag when it comes to comfort.
- 11 months ago I'll give them a shout tomorrow and we shall see!
- 11 months ago Nope. I just told them I dropped it and cracked the screen, and that I bought it from Google Play. I was on hold for two...
- 11 months ago No dice for me. Just called and tried to get my busted Nexus 5 swapped out and they told me it's not covered.
- 1 year ago Nope! No winners, kind of surprised actually. But that just means we'll have another, even bigger contest in the near...
- 1 year ago Bloatware: Ain't nobody got time fo dat
- 1 year ago Not yet. The first contest runs through the end of the month, the other ends this Sunday.
- All around Good Guy to Know
Gadget geek, tech lover, cook, memory collector, husband and father.
- Member for
- 4 years 7 months