- 1 hour ago In pictures: LG V10 vs. Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- 1 day ago Delays and abandonment threaten Motorola's comeback tale
- 1 day ago Android Central 256: Nexus 2015 Special Edition!
- 1 day ago These are the first things you need to know about the Samsung Gear S2
- 2 days ago Android Central Podcast Live!
- 2 days ago Samsung Gear S2 unboxing, because things in boxes must be unboxed
- 2 days ago Where to buy the Samsung Gear S2
- 3 days ago Hands-on with the LG V10, the start of a new smartphone family
- 3 days ago In pictures: LG V10 versus LG G4
- 3 days ago First look at the LG Watch Urbane 2nd Edition LTE
- 3 days ago Live from LG's V10 event in New York City!
- 3 days ago LG V10 specs
- 4 days ago First look at Chromecast Audio
- 4 days ago First look at the new Chromecast
- 4 days ago Google's new Nexus phones do security update transparency right
- View More
- 1 day ago lol. I was changing characters too much before pubbing. And my 5-year-old daughter is now taking me to task. (Again.)
- 2 days ago They're working with the carriers to figure that out. They want to do just one number.
- 3 days ago This article "claims" it because it's true. I watched it happen.
- 3 days ago SIM, no. Speaker, probably.
- 3 days ago It has a removable SIM under the back cover. (I couldn't figure out how to remove it.)
- 3 days ago AFAIK, yeah. Same rear camera as G4.
- 3 days ago Well, uh, argued.
- 3 days ago Kinda, yeah, but not really.
- 4 days ago I don't have to say that. I pay Andrew to do it.
- 4 days ago At the very least you don't have the economy of scale yet for USB-C. The parts simply cost more.
- 4 days ago Yeah I've been thinking that all day.
- 6 days ago It's both. The one we have here — the Best Buy retail version — is $149. (And frankly we're talking about a $20 difference...
- 6 days ago Few more weeks, still. Available for preorder now.
- 6 days ago Yep. (It's listed in the specs in this review, too.)
- 6 days ago Yep. Pre-order FTW. 501Q retails for $149 though. (Edit: See below)
Recent Forum Posts
- 2 days ago Phil, What about the speaker? I do not see a speaker opening on the back. Is it located at the bottom? How does it sound?...
- 2 days ago I've used it for, like, an hour. Posted via a version of the Android Central App you don't have yet....
- 2 days ago How was the display? And did you like the secondary display? Posted via the Android Central App Display is fine. And the s...
- 3 days ago Does it have Qualcomm fast charge or wireless charging? Posted via the Android Central App No wireless charging. Posted v...
- 3 days ago According to the dimensions this is a big phone, bigger than a note 4. Would that be a deal breaker for you? I would have pre...
- 3 days ago This or the Nexus 6p? Posted via the Android Central App Lemme get a little more time with them before getting anywhere ne...
- 3 days ago Feels different because it's on the back, but it worked fine for me. I enrolled a fingerprint (you still have to have a sec...
- 3 days ago What about charging? Fast charge or wireless charging? Reg usb or type C? Posted via the Android Central App Not Type C....
- 3 days ago Is it enough to compete with a Samsung device? Quote The Note 4 Never Moreï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ I think LG's...
- 3 days ago Does it have 3GB of ram or 4? Article says 4 and in the video you say 3.ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ Posted via the ...
- 3 days ago I didn't have an opinion of it ahead of time. That's not a very smart way to go about this job. :)...
- 3 days ago It does!...
- 3 days ago What's the back feel like? Posted via the Android Central App Textured rubber. It's not bad, actually! Different, though....
- 3 days ago AFAIK nobody got review units at the event. I don't know exactly when we will get them. And you can be damned sure I'm not go...
- 3 days ago https://youtu.be/lmejfkVdMI0 So you've probably seen our LG V10 hands-on. You've watched the video. (No? GO DO IT. I'll wait...
- Phil is a recovering print journalist, editor of Android Central, subtitles and street signs.
Phil spent more than 11 years as a copy editor, page designer and news editor at a daily newspaper in Florida before taking the reins of Android Central in December 2009. Phil's current weapon of choice: An HTC One X, One S, Samsung Galaxy Nexus or whatever he happens to be reviewing that week.
When he's not playing with phones, Phil enjoys hot baths and long walks on the beach. He lives in Florida with his wife, two daughters and a 75-pound foxhound.
- Member for
- 6 years 5 months