Recent Forum Posts
- 3 days ago Ahhhh here and now. Great advice sir
- 3 days ago That's why I said 99%. Lollipop was the 1%.
- 3 days ago You buy a phone for updates? 99% of them are incremental. Bug fixes and what not.
- 4 days ago Nah there are definitely changes in all of the stock samsung apps, the keyboard, the way the navigation bar changes color...
- 4 days ago I'll be honest, I've been hearing/reading mostly good things about the update. And by good things I mean that it didn't...
- 4 days ago It's almost as ugly as the google launcher. Almost.
- 5 days ago That's why I laugh when people talk about the nexus being "snappier" as if that means anything to the normal consumer who...
- 5 days ago I agree, my note 4 runs like a dream on kit Kat and I'm not taking the chance with this lollipop update.
- 6 days ago You don't put it anywhere. You leave it on your phone and don't open it. It won't bother you, trust me. You guys can talk...
- 6 days ago This whole bloatware "issue" will forever be funny to me. People are incredibly bothered by apps that they don't ever use....
- 1 week ago Text on webpages, apps,etc don't stretch to the very edge of the screen, so I don't see how that's an issue
- 2 weeks ago Yuck. Not everyone is a Google fiend
- 2 weeks ago Numerous people in this site and elsewhere, using various devices have reset after the update and phone still had the same...
- 2 weeks ago Definitely not
- 2 weeks ago The note on 4.4 is the best phone available right now. Could care less about a buggy, battery draining update.
- Member for
- 2 years 8 months