- 1 month ago Do the GS6 models even fast charge on this thing? I thought Quick Charge 2.0 required a Qualcomm chipset?
- 2 months ago Would this work if you're a new customer and get the XL plan?
- 2 months ago This isn't really a "stash". They just give you unlimited data after you use all yours up until March 1. But your data plan...
- 2 months ago You just have to decide whether it's better for you to have unlimited data stash (up to 12 months) or a 20GB cap on your...
- 2 months ago Existing customers still have until Dec. 16 to opt out of binge-on to keep their uncapped rollover. This is just a ploy to...
- 7 months ago What I want to know is how improved will OxygenOS be if it's the only option this time around. It's horrible on the OPO.
- 2 years ago Yes
- 2 years ago They're not going to run "GSM" on it. They're going to use it for LTE which your Nexus 5 does support.
- 2 years ago The GSM CDMA thing is irrelevant, but people keep bringing it up. Everyone is moving to LTE and CDMA is only around long...
- 2 years ago They're not so hot in parts of the US either, but I like them as a company, too.
- 2 years ago All I need is this, a shmoke und a pancake.
- Member for
- 4 years 10 months