- 3 months ago What I want to know is how improved will OxygenOS be if it's the only option this time around. It's horrible on the OPO.
- 1 year ago Yes
- 1 year ago They're not going to run "GSM" on it. They're going to use it for LTE which your Nexus 5 does support.
- 1 year ago The GSM CDMA thing is irrelevant, but people keep bringing it up. Everyone is moving to LTE and CDMA is only around long...
- 1 year ago They're not so hot in parts of the US either, but I like them as a company, too.
- 2 years ago All I need is this, a shmoke und a pancake.
- Member for
- 4 years 6 months