Recent Forum Posts
- 1 year ago The back buttons are fantastic. My old Galaxy nexus was constantly on low volume instead of vibrate (I only use vibrate and l...
- 1 year ago Using Light Flow? If so you actually have to go into the app to get the light to stop. Swiping the notification away does no...
- 2 years ago Count me in! I'd love to have one as a companion for football season....
- 4 years ago Just joined the forum to give another sample for the group here. Hate to see some users calling others liars because their is...
- 2 days ago Yes it does. Works great on my LG G watch.
- 6 months ago Very cool!
- 6 months ago No I am an existing customer. I went in and looked at my bill and where it normally said $160, it was crossed out and in...
- 6 months ago So not only did I get bumped from 6GB to 10GB, but somehow my bill magically went down about $20 per month. Double win!
- 6 months ago I think I am on the $80 (6 GB shared...kill me), but I went to look and now magically my bill is down $20. Must be a promo...
- 6 months ago It is all over the promotional materials, so it is compatible. That's my big thing as well.
- 7 months ago That's why there are terms and conditions.
- 7 months ago Nobody has mentioned they are charging $5.99 per month for an over-the-air broadcast that most people can get for free?
- 7 months ago Can't wait to try that 300Mbps speed with my 6GB shared data cap!
- 7 months ago Not if you're team is in the NFC.
- 7 months ago Especially CBS/Network shows.
- 8 months ago Got the Wink after last week's connected lighting article. Works very well. I initially got it to work the lights in the...
- 8 months ago I actually pay for both Spotify and GPM. I did not mean for that to happen.
- 8 months ago Picking up the hub on eBay for $40 today. I will probably hit you up next week if I have questions. Thanks again!
- 8 months ago Wow. Thanks for that. It looks like exactly what I need and not for a whole lot of money comparatively.
- Member for
- 4 years 5 months