Recent Forum Posts
- 7 months ago I'd love a new Moto G please! Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4...
- 1 year ago Good morning. I am an avid Android user and read Android Central multiple times daily anticipating new and interesting sto...
- 2 years ago I've had the same set of symptoms... About 2-5Mbps in LTE. Very troublesome but I easily live with it as with CM7 I have th...
- 2 years ago San Antonio, TX Solid signal... ...on 1x no 3G, no 4G....
- 2 years ago Please can I win one?? I will give it to my girlfriend because she needs it badly!!...
- 3 years ago I hope I get one! Thanks for the opportunity!...
- 3 years ago Time for change and 4g goodness sent from my Thunderbolt I completely agree. Though even with SwiftKeys on my TB, I ca...
- 1 month ago I completely agree; Moto 360 all the way. My credit card is ready!
- 1 month ago Is there still a promotion for Shield if you buy a qualifying GeForce GTX card?
- 1 month ago I hope I win. Please and thank you!
- 2 months ago Please please please let me win one!
- 2 months ago Please please let me win one!
- 2 months ago Please let me win one!
- 3 months ago What do I think? I think that if I had $350, it would be mine.
- 3 months ago I understand. But definitely needed. :) Thanks.
- 3 months ago It has always needed a Search function.
- 4 months ago I just installed Beta 11 two days ago. But this is great. Remember kids to UNINSTALL your Beta app first!
- 4 months ago I'm still waiting for Big Red to give me LTE-Advanced in San Antonio. Posted via Android Central App
- 4 months ago With Beta 11 you can finally install sideloaded apps again. So check this out: http://letsmuv.com
- 6 months ago Or just bring back unlimited data!!! Stupid!!!!
- 6 months ago Too bad I just uninstalled it yesterday.
- 6 months ago I backed it. I have a Droid MAXX. I'm sure it will work just fine. Wireless charging is standardized Qi.
- Member for
- 3 years 4 months