Recent Forum Posts
- 3 weeks ago Cool, but waiting for Lollipop. Just bought one for $99 (GSM). (You can get it from Sears or Target)
- 2 months ago I'll give it a try.
- 2 months ago Nope, thus the cheaper price than the Moto G LTE.
- 3 months ago I use Tasker to lower the media volume and play music upon plugging in my USB DAC. I'd say it lowers the volume 4 out of 5...
- 3 months ago We slow them down by actually being responsible with our phones.
- 3 months ago I don't even use Swipe to unlock, I just want to go straight to my home screen.
- 4 months ago The extra cash is going up my nose.
- 4 months ago Just because people don't talk on the phone, that's a sign verbal communication is going downhill? Do you know, people can...
- 5 months ago 100 FLACs.
- 5 months ago 128GB FTMFW!! And streaming is stupid. I listen to FLAC and 2GB data.
- 5 months ago Can't go back after using 128GB.
- 5 months ago USB audio was the first thing I noticed. I hope they implement it universally on all Android devices. The purpose is to...
- 6 months ago There are DACs that has that feature, but I don't want use that in my car. One more thing to charge, one more thing to...
- 6 months ago My number 1 reason for wireless charging is because my phone is the audio source for my car, using a USB DAC, thus the USB...
- 6 months ago Right, every single music that was ever created is on Spotify.
- Member for
- 1 year 5 months