Recent Forum Posts
- 2 weeks ago Because the nexus 6p in my humble opinion is the best nexus phone to date. And having never owned a nexus before. I would lov...
- 4 weeks ago I just pick up phone off of ebay. Take it to Verizon store. Then have them put Sim card from old phone into new phone. And I ...
- 1 month ago Verizon your gonna have to pry my udp from my cold dead hands. I'm gonna keep using 25 to 30 gigabytes of data each and every...
- 1 month ago With my employer discount only $16 more monthly. Plus I use 25 to 30+ gigabytes a month! So whose getting the best of who rof...
- 2 years ago I use the chroma doze app from the market. I set my equalizer on max volume. Plug the music bullet into the headphone jack. T...
- 16 hours ago Damn good deal.
- 5 days ago Definitely both nexus phones. Will get 6p.
- 6 days ago Hard choice jerry, but you did your usual good job. Probably g4 or nexus.
- 1 week ago Switch again in 2 yrs no thanks sprint. I'm riding my unlimited data with big red. Lol
- 1 week ago Moto x pure 2015
- 2 weeks ago Agreed! Got G2 over 2 yrs ago. Its design and overall use ability was excellent for its time. Since have note 3, but G2 is...
- 2 weeks ago That's why I stay away from them
- 2 weeks ago I know this sounds simple, but it's true. One thing would be getting updates 1st. I've never owned a nexus device yet.
- 3 weeks ago CanCan't wait to get my moto x pure.
- 3 weeks ago Looking forward to getting a 6p.
- 3 weeks ago Wish it was on big red!!! Grrrrr
- 3 weeks ago 6p rules
- 3 weeks ago I'll get the LG phone or moto x pure and bring it big red with my unlimited data plan lol.
- 4 weeks ago Great message Phil.
- 1 month ago How much jerry?
- Member for
- 2 years 9 months