Recent Forum Posts
- 2 days ago Almost all variants of the G3 had wireless charging as standard.
- 5 days ago Laptops are different, what matters on phones is the DPI of the interface, not the screen. Generally speaking the...
- 5 days ago I can easily see the pixels on a 320DPI screen, but I agree that 1080P and about 440DPI is as high as is needed.
- 1 week ago Would it not be better to make Android less of a power hungry resource hog first? iOS manages similar battery life and...
- 1 week ago I havent yet, but it would be black. White is nasty, gold is tacky and blue is cheap.
- 1 week ago The Huawei just looks tacky to me. Its too thick, looks like a cheap low end metal watch.
- 1 week ago I wouldn't say zero lag, that just isn't happening on Android, but they have much less.
- 1 week ago They had issues with a couple of batches, this happens to all phones.
- 1 week ago The use of plastic IS NOT A BUILD QUALITY ISSUE. The plastics they used on the G3 were not poor, the phone fitted together...
- 1 week ago The battery is fine, but the G3 does stutter far to much. I have both the G2 and G3, and the G2 destroys the G3 in terms of...
- 1 week ago They can do this because their coverage on 4G is pitiful and their speeds are just as bad.
- 1 week ago No i don't get it, the Edge is ugly, the regular S6 is OK.
- 1 week ago Doesnt tell us anything because that is a G3 case.
- 2 weeks ago Microsoft NEVER banned other browsers being installed by the user, you were always free to use any alternative you liked.
- 2 weeks ago Then you buy something thats not a Ford, simple really, its the same here. Anyone is free to buy an iPhone or Nokia if they...
- Member for
- 4 years 4 months