Also new in the update is the introduction of natural language processing for tasks, which allows you to create tasks — single or recurring — by entering phrases like, "Buy groceries tomorrow" or "Go to the park every Saturday."
Todoist now supports gestures, allowing you to swipe right to mark a task as finished, with a swipe left gesture for rescheduling the task. You can also set due dates for your tasks, choose from ten colorful themes, break tasks down into sub-tasks and add collaborators. The task management utility also has a dedicated interface for tablets for the first time.
Here's the breakdown of all the new features:
- A complete Material redesign
- Color themes to fit any mood & personality
- Intelligent quick-add with natural date recognition
- Start & end dates!
- Turn a new task into a sub-task during quick-add
- Swipe to complete and schedule your tasks
- Add collaborators while creating a new project
- All-new app navigation
- Beautiful new tablet interface
The update is now available for both free and premium users. Hit up the badge above to download the latest version of Todoist.