Fans of competitive Call of Duty and Starcraft II will want to check out the latest update to theScore esports. The app now tracks matches from those franchises, along with Blizzard's Hearthstone digital card game. The app also features a new "spoiler mode" to hides match results and alerts until you're ready to see them.
Here's what's new in theScore esports:
- Call of Duty, Starcraft II, and Hearthstone now have results from the biggest and best competitions!
- Use the new spoiler mode to hide results and push alerts until you're ready to see them!
- Fixed a bug where hitting "back" after opening the app via an alert closed the app
- Fixed a bug where Twitch links were not opening in the Twitch app
- Design tweaks and performance enhancements.
You can find theScore esports 2.2 on the Google Play Store now.