We try not to do too many smartphone destruction stories around here, but this one was too cool not to. AC Forums users tyler0630 tells the tale of his Droid Incredible, which slipped the surly bonds of his pants pocket -- and smack into the middle of a beach bonfire, left to smolder unnoticed. Of course, when the fire starting ringing a few minutes later, Tyler knew what happened or plucked his...
Portions of this page are modifications based on work created and shared by the Android Open Source Project
and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 2.5 Attribution License. AndroidCentral is an independent site
that is not affiliated with or endorsed by Google.