SwiftKey 6.0 is now out of beta and available as an update for SwiftKey users through Google Play. This update is a big one, and brings some great new features to the already awesome keyboard. In this, you'll now have double-word prediction, meaning that SwiftKey will try and predict not only the next word in your sentence, but the one after that as well.
In addition, Swiftkey has overhauled the settings menu, and added 34 new themes to make the keyboard truly your own. All of the new features in SwiftKey 6.0 include:
- Double-Word Prediction adds a new dimension to the predictions you see, predicting your next two words at once and helping you type faster than ever
- A complete overhaul of the settings menu to make it easier to fine tune and customize your keyboard
- 5 new languages: Yoruba, Igbo, Zulu, Xhosa & Breton
But there are also some improvements and fixes, which include:
- Prediction fixes when tagging/checking into Facebook
- Randomly capitalized words won't be added to your language model
- Greater consistency with swipe-to-delete on Samsung devices
- No more jumpy cursor or text duplication issues in Chrome or apps using web views
You can download SwiftKey 6.0 from Google Play now.