After making its debut on iOS a few weeks ago, the action-strategy game Star Wars: Commander is now available for Android smartphones and tablets. The game, which definitely was inspired by Clash of Clans, is set in the classic Star Wars movie trilogy setting.
Here's the quick bullet point of the game's features:
- Choose your side: Will you command AT-ATs and TIE Fighters as the Empire? Or call on iconic heroes like Han Solo and Princess Leia as the Rebellion?
- Build and defend your base: Train unique troops specific to each faction, and fortify your base with deflector shields, turrets, heavy artillery, and other defenses!
- Lead epic battles: Strategically deploy powerful armies, units, and vehicles against enemies and players around the galaxy!
- Form the ultimate Squad: Build strong alliances with friends and other players!
- Travel to multiple planets and complete special missions: Play an all-new story as a valiant leader on the front lines of the Galactic Civil War.
- Upgrade your strike team and its defenses: Strengthen your forces with multiple levels of upgrades for each unit!
- Download now and play in your choice of English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, and Spanish!
While the game is free, it does support in-app purchases for content. Will you be playing Star Wars: Commander tonight?