Itching for some Spidey action? Wait no longer, as Spider-Man Unlimited is now available for Android. The endless runner is based on the comics, so there are plenty of villains for you to combat. This is the first free Spider-Man game from Gameloft, and the studio has indicated that new characters will be released in a timely fashion.
Here's what you're getting in the game:
THE FIRST FREE SPIDER-MAN GAME!
- Enjoy the thrill of the first Spider-Man web-runner! Swing, run and fight through chaotic Manhattan in over 5 different Marvel environments!
- Go beyond a runner with unique gameplay! Fight in battles against dimensional super villains, swing, wall-climb and skydive!
- Play Story mode with 5 boss battles and 25 missions per Issue! New daily and weekly events with spectacular rewards in Event mode! Or climb up the leaderboards in Unlimited mode!
THE FIRST NARRATIVE RUNNER!
- A continuing episodic adventure: The Sinister Six are moving from dimension to dimension, destroying everything in their path – and our world is next! But it ends now… with an army of Spider-Men!
- Dive into an extensive Marvel Universe spanning over 50 years of Spider-Man with iconic characters, including multiple variations of each villain, as well as Nick Fury, Mary Jane, and Black Cat!
- Written with an experienced Spider-Man comic writer to ensure a faithful recreation of the Spider-Man Comics!
THE MOST SPIDER-MEN EVER IN A GAME!
- Summon, collect and play as tons of Spider-Men featured throughout the Marvel Universe, including Spider-Man Noir, Iron Spider, Cosmic Spider-Man, Scarlet Spider, and the Bombastic Bag-Man!
- Collect, fuse, and level up your Spider-Man cards, each with its own unique in-game benefit, and send them on Spidey Ops missions around Manhattan!
- CONSISTENT RELEASE OF NEW SPIDER-MAN CHARACTERS!
The game itself is free, although there are in-app purchases. What do you think of this latest Spider-man mobile game?