Samsung’s first Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)-powered tablet offers a variety of new and improved Android OS features. An upgraded Android Market enables access to more than 400,000 applications which can be enjoyed across phones or tablets. Furthermore, a more intuitive user interface includes the ability to swipe-control applications as well as a wholly redesigned app gallery for easier sharing of content. The new OS’s vastly faster performance and response times across multiple applications is further enhanced by HSPA＋ 21Mbps or WiFi connectivity.
Top Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7-inch) Stories
Recent Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7-inch) Forum Threads
- samsung galaxy tab 2 ( 7.0 ) not charging / booting
- What's the point of the micro SD card? Can't save apps to SD...
- Will a USB miltreader with a microSDHC work for external storage?
- How to lock an application so it can't close without a password?
- On my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, why am I unable to log in on any of my previous sites?
- I can only hear audio on one side of earbuds
- My Galaxy Tab 2 is broken completely, can I retrieve photos from my photo backup from new device?
- Son's screen cracked so getting new Tablet, how can I transfer all of his apps to new one?
- Why does my Samsung Tab 2 no longer enable me to send email to spam?
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7 inch) won't charge or turn on.
- See All Threads