Samsung’s first Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)-powered tablet offers a variety of new and improved Android OS features. An upgraded Android Market enables access to more than 400,000 applications which can be enjoyed across phones or tablets. Furthermore, a more intuitive user interface includes the ability to swipe-control applications as well as a wholly redesigned app gallery for easier sharing of content. The new OS’s vastly faster performance and response times across multiple applications is further enhanced by HSPA＋ 21Mbps or WiFi connectivity.
Top Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7-inch) Stories
Recent Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7-inch) Forum Threads
- OS upgrades for the Samsung T2 7.
- Why isn't my Samsung Galaxy Tab responding to the power button and why is it making a loud buzzing?
- Why does sumsung tab 2 7.0 shows sumsung logo with flashing after rooting?
- GT2 Won't turn on
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7 inch) won't charge or turn on.
- Galaxy Tab 2: Battery indicator acting weird
- problem with my tablet loading GO Launcher
- Install Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean on Samsung Galaxy
- New tab- apps have downloaded but not showing on menu & cant open anything?
- missing screenshot button?
- See All Threads