Samsung’s first Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)-powered tablet offers a variety of new and improved Android OS features. An upgraded Android Market enables access to more than 400,000 applications which can be enjoyed across phones or tablets. Furthermore, a more intuitive user interface includes the ability to swipe-control applications as well as a wholly redesigned app gallery for easier sharing of content. The new OS’s vastly faster performance and response times across multiple applications is further enhanced by HSPA＋ 21Mbps or WiFi connectivity.
Top Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7-inch) Stories
Recent Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7-inch) Forum Threads
- Unfortunately, TouchWiz Home Has stopped.
- What's the point of the micro SD card? Can't save apps to SD...
- How do I put movies onto SD card to watch on my GT2?
- Why won't my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 let me use the internet anymore?
- How do I Install SOFTWARE on Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3113?
- 'storage space running out'
- How do I make PDF file associations?
- Why won't my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 turn on anymore?
- How do I remove CWM and install TWRP using ODIN?
- Why Doesn't Galaxy Tab 2 7" recognize any micro SD card?
- See All Threads