Samsung’s first Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)-powered tablet offers a variety of new and improved Android OS features. An upgraded Android Market enables access to more than 400,000 applications which can be enjoyed across phones or tablets. Furthermore, a more intuitive user interface includes the ability to swipe-control applications as well as a wholly redesigned app gallery for easier sharing of content. The new OS’s vastly faster performance and response times across multiple applications is further enhanced by HSPA＋ 21Mbps or WiFi connectivity.
Top Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7-inch) Stories
Recent Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7-inch) Forum Threads
- Why does my tablet report as charging with the charger unplugged?
- samsung galaxy tab 2 ( 7.0 ) not charging / booting
- How do I download an Android app to my Samsung galaxy Tab 2?
- My Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 won't load after showing the logo, why?
- My Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 died and will not charge. How can I bring it back to life?
- Unfortunately, TouchWiz Home Has stopped.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7 inch) won't charge or turn on.
- Why does my Samsung Tab 2 7.0 only charge when its turned off?
- Tab 2 automatically restarts continuously and is not able to do factory reset or format, how can I fix this?
- keep getting low memory and space message on my tablet
- See All Threads