Samsung and AT&T have teamed up to release the 10.1-inch Galaxy Tab 2 that sports 4G LTE network speeds, Android 4.0 (ICS) and a wide array of Samsung's apps including Media Hub, AllShare Play and Smart Remote.
Other features of the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1" include a 7,000mAh Li-ion battery, 1GB of RAM, and a 1GHz dual-core processor.
Recent Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10-1" Forum Threads
- Why won't my Galaxy Tab 10.1 turn off (it is fully charged)?
- Simple question: Best way to watch movies on my Tab 2 whilst on an airplane (no Wi-Fi on plane)
- Why doesn't my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 turn on?
- Tab 2 10.1 won't stay off
- My keyboard covers what I am typing in a text box
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 won't charge
- How can I connect my CCTV Wwann 720p Poe nvr to my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 gt-p5110?
- My Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 won't charge or turn on, why?
- Download "Error 404" in Play store
- Can I get some help with my Samsung 10.1 iPlayer problems with progress bar?
- See All Threads