Samsung and AT&T have teamed up to release the 10.1-inch Galaxy Tab 2 that sports 4G LTE network speeds, Android 4.0 (ICS) and a wide array of Samsung's apps including Media Hub, AllShare Play and Smart Remote.
Other features of the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1" include a 7,000mAh Li-ion battery, 1GB of RAM, and a 1GHz dual-core processor.
Recent Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10-1" Forum Threads
- Tab2 p5110 not updating
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100 reboots after 1 minute
- Sprint Samsung Tab 2 10.1 Upgrade From 4.1.2 to 4.2?
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 won't charge
- Why am I getting the error message unfortunately, the phone has stopped working on my Galaxy Tab 2?
- Dropped tablet and now screen has inverted colors (did not crack)
- How to turn OFF shuffle option in Music Player
- My keyboard covers what I am typing in a text box
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Frequently Rebooting
- Android Custom ROM (AOSP 5.1.1) Reboots on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
- See All Threads