The Galaxy S is Samsung's first high-end Android handset and an ambitious one at that. Samsung ambitiously aimed at releasing this phone in as many markets as possible, and they have largely succeeded with that goal. This version is the original and most ubiquitous, as it can be found in most places outside the US. When it came time for a possible US release, the carriers wanted to customize the phone in order to make it unique for them, which resulted in the Captivate, Vibrant, Epic4G, Fascinate and Mesmerize.
The Samsung Galaxy S boasts impressive specs, including:
- 4-inch Super-AMOLED screen
- 5MP camera
- Android 2.1 (Eclair)
- 1GHz Hummingbird processor
- 8GB internal memory
Top Samsung Galaxy S Stories
Recent Samsung Galaxy S Forum Threads
- Everyone says the default samsung keyboard has emojis but mine doesnt! Why?
- Why does my phone vibrate every min for no reason?
- Hi can anyone tell me how big a flash drive I can put in my Samsung Galaxy S?
- What is this Please check Network connection?
- My Samsung Galaxy Duos 2 gts7582 shows a screen select boot mode, what should I do?
- How can I get the front camera of my Samsung Galaxy working?
- Why is my sm G900I not updating?
- How can I confirm pictures upload?
- Why is my Samsung Galaxy running so slow?
- How do I reinstall the Galaxy app on my Samsung S1?
- See All Threads