The Galaxy S III is Samsung's 2012 flagship device, sporting a 4.8-inch HD SuperAMOLED display, a quad-core Exynos CPU at 1.4GHz and 1GB of RAM. It's available in white and blue, with 16 or 32GB of storage. Software-wise, it's powered by Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and a new version of Samsung's TouchWiz UX.
Top Samsung Galaxy S III Stories
- Samsung Galaxy S III lands at independent UK retailers
- Samsung Galaxy S III to hit Canada June 20, 2 GB of RAM confirmed
- Virgin Mobile Australia also offering the Samsung Galaxy S III
- Samsung Galaxy S III coming to AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless and U.S. Cellular starting this month
- T-Mobile USA announces the Samsung Galaxy S III
- Verizon Galaxy S III preorders start June 6
- U.S. Cellular Samsung Galaxy S III pre-orders start June 12
- Samsung Galaxy S III coming to Sprint on June 21st, pre-orders start June 5th
- AT&T's Galaxy S IIIs stick with 16GB of storage, but you can get it in red, too
Recent Samsung Galaxy S III Forum Threads
- Google play store continuously "downloading" but does not download
- Galaxy S3 authentication error
- Please help me with my battery
- How can I fix this message There was a problem communicating with Google servers, try again later (Galaxy S3)?
- Samsung Galaxy S3 i9305 (T-Mobile/UK) - Recovering DELETED Videos from INTERNAL MEMORY
- Galaxy S3 stopped working unexpectedly, now only works when plugged in
- Samsung Galaxy S3: WiFi connection problems since firmware upgrade
- Group messages not working!!!!
- Galaxy S3 Screen Not Working?
- i get error code 6621 when i try upgrading samsung s3
- See All Threads