The Galaxy Note II (Note 2) is Samsung's second-generation smartphone/tablet hybrid, based upon the design and internals of its popular Galaxy S3 smartphone. The Note 2 runs Android 4.1.1 and the TouchWiz Nature UX, and is powered by a 1.6GHz quad-core Exynos CPU with 2GB of RAM.
Stylus functionality is provided by a redesigned S Pen, with a rubberized tip for better touch response, floating touch capabilities, and a textured button for easier use.
The Note 2 is available in 3G and 4G flavors in various markets, and launches in early October 2012.
Recent Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Forum Threads
- Why won't my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 go into recovery mode & cannot hard reset?
- Need to dial twice to make an outgoing call
- Why isn't my Note 2 (Sprint) longer recognizing/syncing on Windows Devices?
- "Your device have been modified, Software updates are not available" but I didn't install any custo
- Contacts: Sync is currently experiencing problems. It will be back shortly. Going on for days!!
- Wifi keeps turning itself on!?!
- Note 2 won't get past black splash screen/AT&T update loop
- How can I get the headphones working on my Samsung Galaxy Note II?
- OMG Forgot PIN and can't get past lock screen!
- Why did my pictures disappear from my SD card and folders renamed but my music is fine?
- See All Threads