Samsung saw a hole in its more-than-a-phone/not-quite-a-tablet lineup and has firmly situated the Galaxy Note 8.0 between the 5.5-inch Galaxy Note 2 and the tablet-sized Galaxy Note 10.0. This new iteration has new features for the S Pen, along with a number of software improvements. It's all based on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean and Samsung's TouchWiz customizations.
Top Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Stories
Recent Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Forum Threads
- "DEVICE OVERHEATING" Message and Apps Closing
- S-Pen Inaccuracy Fix - Calibration Method
- S note not syncing
- Note 8.0 Overheating and battery drain after KitKat update.
- Unrooting and returning to stock device
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 - Rapid Battery Drain and Occasional Overheating Message
- Note 8.0 Camera, Microphone, and Headphones not Working
- Need Help: Broke Volume Slider, Can't Boot Into Recovery To Fix A Bootloop (Cyanogen Mod 13)
- Galaxy Note 8.0 Won't Turn On
- My samsung galaxy note 8.0 GT-N5-110 overheats all the time. Why?
- See All Threads