Announced at IFA 2013 in Berlin, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a worthy successor to its two previous iterations. The Note 3 sports a new design with a leather-like textured back, smaller bezels and larger 1080p display. Inside you'll find either a quad-core Snapdragon 800 or octa-core Exynos processor, along with 3GB of RAM and a 13MP camera.
Naturally you still have the S Pen to work with, along with many new features added on the software side to make it even more useful. The Note 3 will be coming to all major carriers in the US and to hundreds of countries worldwide.
Recent Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Forum Threads
- How can i stop the pop up ads? Help please..
- Screen Lock - Can't get back to swipe
- Unable to delete certain files on micro sd card on Note 3, but I do have write access. What do I do?
- Where do I add an email account on my Galaxy 3 Note?
- Can Sprint phones be used on T-Mobile?
- I am receiving text messages that include downloads from people that aren't the ones sending them. What is going on?
- I recently lost my iPhone and now I've got a Note 3 and some of my text message aren't receiving and sending. What could be wrong?
- Note 3 won't update from 4.4.2 to 5.1.1
- Wifi is "saved, secured" but won't connect no matter what
- Apps Safe to Disable and/or Kill on Start-up?
- See All Threads