Announced at IFA 2013 in Berlin, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a worthy successor to its two previous iterations. The Note 3 sports a new design with a leather-like textured back, smaller bezels and larger 1080p display. Inside you'll find either a quad-core Snapdragon 800 or octa-core Exynos processor, along with 3GB of RAM and a 13MP camera.
Naturally you still have the S Pen to work with, along with many new features added on the software side to make it even more useful. The Note 3 will be coming to all major carriers in the US and to hundreds of countries worldwide.
Recent Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Forum Threads
- Texts messages show up in wrong order
- Samsung Note 3 Neo touch screen only works with S Pen! How can I get it working?
- Had to change google password, now phone says "There was a problem communicating with Google"
- Wifi is "saved, secured" but won't connect no matter what
- All of my pictures are gone.
- Is China TSTC (Tianjin) Samsung fake ? help please
- Samsung note 2 LCD/Digitizer on note 3?
- Note 3: Screen going dim due to overheating at max brightness?
- s planner duplicates first Sunday in April
- [Q] Vertical scroll launcher with app organizer?
- See All Threads