Announced at IFA 2013 in Berlin, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a worthy successor to its two previous iterations. The Note 3 sports a new design with a leather-like textured back, smaller bezels and larger 1080p display. Inside you'll find either a quad-core Snapdragon 800 or octa-core Exynos processor, along with 3GB of RAM and a 13MP camera.
Naturally you still have the S Pen to work with, along with many new features added on the software side to make it even more useful. The Note 3 will be coming to all major carriers in the US and to hundreds of countries worldwide.
Recent Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Forum Threads
- Galaxy Note 3 - Screenshots/Homescreen Thread
- Those getting great battery life, what is your brightness set to?
- Stock email app & large quantity of emails
- music player
- Galaxy Note 3 - Pictures, Lets see them!
- What's your top Android apps?
- Note 3: Pen window compatible apps. Non rooted devices. Help compile!
- Do you leave power saving mode on all the time?
- voice commands
- See All Threads