Announced at IFA 2013 in Berlin, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a worthy successor to its two previous iterations. The Note 3 sports a new design with a leather-like textured back, smaller bezels and larger 1080p display. Inside you'll find either a quad-core Snapdragon 800 or octa-core Exynos processor, along with 3GB of RAM and a 13MP camera.
Naturally you still have the S Pen to work with, along with many new features added on the software side to make it even more useful. The Note 3 will be coming to all major carriers in the US and to hundreds of countries worldwide.
Recent Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Forum Threads
- Galaxy Note 3: Brightness bar disappeared from notification panel?
- Note 3 - FM Radio tuner???
- Bluetooth sound quality
- Can the Note 3 Neo take extended handwriting sessions (~ 7 hrs/day)?
- Kickstand Case with portrait AND landscape Views!
- Anyone using Hangouts for SMS instead of standard SMS app?
- Anyone have experience with using an Otterbox Defender with Spigen Glas.tR Slim screen protector?
- Guys please help me to solve my battery life issue
- Exchange Calendar Sync issue
- Hide Albums in Gallery
- See All Threads