Announced at IFA 2013 in Berlin, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a worthy successor to its two previous iterations. The Note 3 sports a new design with a leather-like textured back, smaller bezels and larger 1080p display. Inside you'll find either a quad-core Snapdragon 800 or octa-core Exynos processor, along with 3GB of RAM and a 13MP camera.
Naturally you still have the S Pen to work with, along with many new features added on the software side to make it even more useful. The Note 3 will be coming to all major carriers in the US and to hundreds of countries worldwide.
Recent Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Forum Threads
- Note 3 - Android System - Battery Drain
- What is wrong with the Touch Wiz
- My Note 3 damages
- Anyone have experience with using an Otterbox Defender with Spigen Glas.tR Slim screen protector?
- Screen and home button doesn't respond while on phone call
- Replacing "Google voice dialer" with Google Now /search
- Any Note 3 users used a iPhone 6 +
- Upgrading my S3: Note 3 vs Note 4
- Galaxy Note 3 - Screenshots/Homescreen Thread
- See All Threads