Announced at IFA 2013 in Berlin, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a worthy successor to its two previous iterations. The Note 3 sports a new design with a leather-like textured back, smaller bezels and larger 1080p display. Inside you'll find either a quad-core Snapdragon 800 or octa-core Exynos processor, along with 3GB of RAM and a 13MP camera.
Naturally you still have the S Pen to work with, along with many new features added on the software side to make it even more useful. The Note 3 will be coming to all major carriers in the US and to hundreds of countries worldwide.
Recent Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Forum Threads
- Dead screen, what to do?
- Note 3: Battery averaging out to about 4 and a half hours?
- 128gb microSDXC card works on the Note 3!
- Please someone Help!!
- Stock Camera Filter Similar To Instagram
- Note 3 hot temperature
- Galaxy Note 3 - Screenshots/Homescreen Thread
- Text & Notification Vibration not strong enough, Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Galaxy Note 3 - Pictures, Lets see them!
- 'Android OS' draining battery after updated to 4.4.2
- See All Threads