Announced at IFA 2013 in Berlin, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a worthy successor to its two previous iterations. The Note 3 sports a new design with a leather-like textured back, smaller bezels and larger 1080p display. Inside you'll find either a quad-core Snapdragon 800 or octa-core Exynos processor, along with 3GB of RAM and a 13MP camera.
Naturally you still have the S Pen to work with, along with many new features added on the software side to make it even more useful. The Note 3 will be coming to all major carriers in the US and to hundreds of countries worldwide.
Recent Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Forum Threads
- Note 3's Camera
- Turn off My Magazine / Flipboard
- Best extended battery/case combo for Note 3!
- Note 3: Why is my battery all of a sudden draining so fast?
- Note 3 battery issues
- What Should I Be Sure To Do When Setting Up a New Note 3?
- Note 3: Stock email app vs. Gmail app
- Best Samsung Official Galaxy Note 3 Wallpaper HD
- GOSMS PRO and New Galaxy Note 3 Kitkat
- SMS converted to MMS
- See All Threads