Announced at IFA 2013 in Berlin, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a worthy successor to its two previous iterations. The Note 3 sports a new design with a leather-like textured back, smaller bezels and larger 1080p display. Inside you'll find either a quad-core Snapdragon 800 or octa-core Exynos processor, along with 3GB of RAM and a 13MP camera.
Naturally you still have the S Pen to work with, along with many new features added on the software side to make it even more useful. The Note 3 will be coming to all major carriers in the US and to hundreds of countries worldwide.
Recent Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Forum Threads
- Anyone keeping Note 3?
- Changing Default Hangouts Contact Pictures
- No Mic on Samsung Keyboard?
- Fixed my water damaged Note 3! I got pushed in the pool and thought it was dead... Details Inside
- How can I make my Galaxy Note 3 Messaging app not lag?
- ART and 3rd party apps
- 4.4.4 on factory unlocked n9005
- Email not updating
- Can't disable pin after removing exchange account
- Battery charge w/ both WiFi and mobile data on
- See All Threads