Announced at IFA 2013 in Berlin, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a worthy successor to its two previous iterations. The Note 3 sports a new design with a leather-like textured back, smaller bezels and larger 1080p display. Inside you'll find either a quad-core Snapdragon 800 or octa-core Exynos processor, along with 3GB of RAM and a 13MP camera.
Naturally you still have the S Pen to work with, along with many new features added on the software side to make it even more useful. The Note 3 will be coming to all major carriers in the US and to hundreds of countries worldwide.
Recent Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Forum Threads
- Note 3 Neo: Overheat when charging and gaming
- Anyone keeping Note 3?
- Back cover replacement.
- battery screen on time note 3
- Fixed my water damaged Note 3! I got pushed in the pool and thought it was dead... Details Inside
- Galaxy Note 3 - Screenshots/Homescreen Thread
- Is the Note 3 going to get Ultra Power Saving Mode?
- Junk Cleaner Apps?
- GoPro Hero 4 Black App
- Does all countries make Note 3 screen quality the same way?
- See All Threads