Announced at IFA 2013 in Berlin, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a worthy successor to its two previous iterations. The Note 3 sports a new design with a leather-like textured back, smaller bezels and larger 1080p display. Inside you'll find either a quad-core Snapdragon 800 or octa-core Exynos processor, along with 3GB of RAM and a 13MP camera.
Naturally you still have the S Pen to work with, along with many new features added on the software side to make it even more useful. The Note 3 will be coming to all major carriers in the US and to hundreds of countries worldwide.
Recent Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Forum Threads
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 the almighty One.
- Note 3: Battery averaging out to about 4 and a half hours?
- Galaxy Note 3 - Pictures, Lets see them!
- Note 3 Problem - 'IndexService has stopped' and screen freezing every 2 minutes
- Let me help you root!!!!
- Note 3: reading mode and smart scroll not functioning
- Note 3: KitKat update disabling use of external micro SD Card
- Note 3: The SUV of smart phones?
- USB 3 charging: Faster? HOW MUCH FASTER?
- Is Airpush bad?
- See All Threads