Announced at IFA 2013 in Berlin, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a worthy successor to its two previous iterations. The Note 3 sports a new design with a leather-like textured back, smaller bezels and larger 1080p display. Inside you'll find either a quad-core Snapdragon 800 or octa-core Exynos processor, along with 3GB of RAM and a 13MP camera.
Naturally you still have the S Pen to work with, along with many new features added on the software side to make it even more useful. The Note 3 will be coming to all major carriers in the US and to hundreds of countries worldwide.
Recent Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Forum Threads
- How can I get my Note 3 to connect to 802.11ac wifi?
- Use stock Mobile Hotspot app on Verizon without subscription
- How to Fix Scrapbook
- Wifi is "saved, secured" but won't connect no matter what
- I am receiving text messages that include downloads from people that aren't the ones sending them.
- turn off my magazine?
- I recently lost my iPhone and now I've got a Note 3 and some of my text message aren't receiving and sending. What could be wrong?
- Unfortunately, Action memo has stopped
- Why does my Note 3 keep saying kingo super user granted to shell?
- Help: S-Pen button stopped working!
- See All Threads