Announced at IFA 2013 in Berlin, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a worthy successor to its two previous iterations. The Note 3 sports a new design with a leather-like textured back, smaller bezels and larger 1080p display. Inside you'll find either a quad-core Snapdragon 800 or octa-core Exynos processor, along with 3GB of RAM and a 13MP camera.
Naturally you still have the S Pen to work with, along with many new features added on the software side to make it even more useful. The Note 3 will be coming to all major carriers in the US and to hundreds of countries worldwide.
Recent Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Forum Threads
- Phone is often crashing during calls
- dust/protective cover for note 3 charging port. I found one so....
- Note 3: Pen window compatible apps. Non rooted devices. Help compile!
- AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3 $250 Refurbished NO CONTRACT
- Safe for offline reading
- Media server *wakelock*
- Battery overvoltage warning
- Deleting device storage folders?
- Video playback stutters on note 3
- Beats studio wireless disconnecting
- See All Threads