Announced at IFA 2013 in Berlin, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a worthy successor to its two previous iterations. The Note 3 sports a new design with a leather-like textured back, smaller bezels and larger 1080p display. Inside you'll find either a quad-core Snapdragon 800 or octa-core Exynos processor, along with 3GB of RAM and a 13MP camera.
Naturally you still have the S Pen to work with, along with many new features added on the software side to make it even more useful. The Note 3 will be coming to all major carriers in the US and to hundreds of countries worldwide.
Recent Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Forum Threads
- Losing S-Notes
- Portable WiFi Hotspot - Timeout.
- Find My Mobile or Any Other GPS App
- normal battery drainage?
- Battery life is pretty bad and getting worse
- screen on time check screen on time check
- stolen phone
- Note 3 Random Notification Sounds?
- Zerolemon 1000mAh Battery!
- note 3 quick glance makes dew drops notification sound
- See All Threads