Announced at IFA 2013 in Berlin, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a worthy successor to its two previous iterations. The Note 3 sports a new design with a leather-like textured back, smaller bezels and larger 1080p display. Inside you'll find either a quad-core Snapdragon 800 or octa-core Exynos processor, along with 3GB of RAM and a 13MP camera.
Naturally you still have the S Pen to work with, along with many new features added on the software side to make it even more useful. The Note 3 will be coming to all major carriers in the US and to hundreds of countries worldwide.
Recent Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Forum Threads
- 128gb microSDXC card works on the Note 3!
- Pimped Note 3
- Stock email app vs. Gmail app
- Here's how to spot a fake Note 3! (For those looking at online marketplaces or unofficial retailers)
- What do you like the most about your N3?
- Note 3: Idle time battery useage.
- Samsung Galaxy - Cracked Screen Defect, not dropped, Note 3 & Note 2, S4 & S3
- Note 3: Screen Protectors
- The Note 3 is so big that.....
- Note 3: couldn't charge after 4.4.2 update
- See All Threads