Announced at IFA 2013 in Berlin, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a worthy successor to its two previous iterations. The Note 3 sports a new design with a leather-like textured back, smaller bezels and larger 1080p display. Inside you'll find either a quad-core Snapdragon 800 or octa-core Exynos processor, along with 3GB of RAM and a 13MP camera.
Naturally you still have the S Pen to work with, along with many new features added on the software side to make it even more useful. The Note 3 will be coming to all major carriers in the US and to hundreds of countries worldwide.
Recent Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Forum Threads
- Does all countries make Note 3 screen quality the same way?
- Best case for my vacation?
- Why is my Note 3 continually restarting in a loop?
- GoPro Hero 4 Black App
- Note 3: Faux Leather Back
- Call log time wrong !
- battery screen on time note 3
- Galaxy Note 3 - Screenshots/Homescreen Thread
- Why is my phone heating up when I use Chrome?
- HELP - Water damage
- See All Threads