Announced at IFA 2013 in Berlin, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a worthy successor to its two previous iterations. The Note 3 sports a new design with a leather-like textured back, smaller bezels and larger 1080p display. Inside you'll find either a quad-core Snapdragon 800 or octa-core Exynos processor, along with 3GB of RAM and a 13MP camera.
Naturally you still have the S Pen to work with, along with many new features added on the software side to make it even more useful. The Note 3 will be coming to all major carriers in the US and to hundreds of countries worldwide.
Recent Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Forum Threads
- Who still love there Note 3 and are waiting for note 5 or Note edge 2
- Stock music player starts when bluetooth connects
- Google now vs s voice
- Mounting SD Card into a galaxy note 3 issues (need help ASAP) :-(
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Does anyone else think the camera sucks?
- How do I paste emojis on my Note 3?
- Is cleaning liquid save to use?
- Best extended battery/case combo for Note 3!
- SEIDIO OBEX Waterproof Case for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- battery drain from media server
- See All Threads