Announced at IFA 2013 in Berlin, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a worthy successor to its two previous iterations. The Note 3 sports a new design with a leather-like textured back, smaller bezels and larger 1080p display. Inside you'll find either a quad-core Snapdragon 800 or octa-core Exynos processor, along with 3GB of RAM and a 13MP camera.
Naturally you still have the S Pen to work with, along with many new features added on the software side to make it even more useful. The Note 3 will be coming to all major carriers in the US and to hundreds of countries worldwide.
Recent Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Forum Threads
- Best extended battery/case combo for Note 3!
- Do in-car effective signal boosters for mobile phones [voice channel] exist ?
- Apps open when I am talking on the phone
- How can I merge my Contacts data (from various different accounts) ==> into MS Exchange (for PC use)
- Seriously fed up with my Note 3...
- Screen Jumping up & down
- Set Warranty Bit : kernel
- How do I remove my Gmail accounts from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3, I have lollipop 5.0 installed?
- Galaxy Note 3 - Disabling (Muting) Mic while Video Recording (Silent Video)
- Wifi is "saved, secured" but won't connect no matter what
- See All Threads