Announced at IFA 2013 in Berlin, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a worthy successor to its two previous iterations. The Note 3 sports a new design with a leather-like textured back, smaller bezels and larger 1080p display. Inside you'll find either a quad-core Snapdragon 800 or octa-core Exynos processor, along with 3GB of RAM and a 13MP camera.
Naturally you still have the S Pen to work with, along with many new features added on the software side to make it even more useful. The Note 3 will be coming to all major carriers in the US and to hundreds of countries worldwide.
Recent Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Forum Threads
- Loosing 25% power when switched off in 6 hrs
- Play Store
- Next phone
- Verizon Note 3 Screen peeling? Images inside.
- Note 3: Proximity sensor to automatically turn display on and off during calls not working anymore
- android 4.4.4 on note 3?
- [Solved] Action memo on lock screen - doesn't work with pin...
- 64GB SD Card -- Unsupported File system
- How to connect to PC via USB ?
- Human Nature
- See All Threads