Announced at IFA 2013 in Berlin, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a worthy successor to its two previous iterations. The Note 3 sports a new design with a leather-like textured back, smaller bezels and larger 1080p display. Inside you'll find either a quad-core Snapdragon 800 or octa-core Exynos processor, along with 3GB of RAM and a 13MP camera.
Naturally you still have the S Pen to work with, along with many new features added on the software side to make it even more useful. The Note 3 will be coming to all major carriers in the US and to hundreds of countries worldwide.
Recent Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Forum Threads
- Note 3: KitKat update disabling use of external micro SD Card
- Note 3 just shuts down
- note 3 bootloop no recovery or downlode mode
- best screen protector for note
- Google play services keeps searching for location?
- Verizon Note 3 is factory sim unlocked
- My Note 3 damages
- Changing Photos Default App
- Battery anxiety at what percentage?
- See All Threads