Announced at IFA 2013 in Berlin, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a worthy successor to its two previous iterations. The Note 3 sports a new design with a leather-like textured back, smaller bezels and larger 1080p display. Inside you'll find either a quad-core Snapdragon 800 or octa-core Exynos processor, along with 3GB of RAM and a 13MP camera.
Naturally you still have the S Pen to work with, along with many new features added on the software side to make it even more useful. The Note 3 will be coming to all major carriers in the US and to hundreds of countries worldwide.
Recent Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Forum Threads
- Help to delete multiple sms / text messages at one time
- New battery but device won't switch on?
- Camera Photos Disappearing Galaxy Note 3 HELP!
- 128gb microSDXC card works on the Note 3!
- Samsung Note 3
- Do in-car effective signal boosters for mobile phones [voice channel] exist ?
- Screen Jumping up & down
- iPhone 6s Plus vs Galaxy Note 3: Note 3 won!
- Why is my Note 3 Neo overheating when charging and gaming?
- Best extended battery/case combo for Note 3!
- See All Threads