Announced at IFA 2013 in Berlin, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a worthy successor to its two previous iterations. The Note 3 sports a new design with a leather-like textured back, smaller bezels and larger 1080p display. Inside you'll find either a quad-core Snapdragon 800 or octa-core Exynos processor, along with 3GB of RAM and a 13MP camera.
Naturally you still have the S Pen to work with, along with many new features added on the software side to make it even more useful. The Note 3 will be coming to all major carriers in the US and to hundreds of countries worldwide.
Recent Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Forum Threads
- Note 3 loses contacts every few hours .. reboot and they reappear
- Official Lollipop thread. Post here!
- factory reset
- Location Services
- Screen Lock - Can't get back to swipe
- Note 3 Problems installing Lollipop
- Home Key - Complete Action Using TouchWiz Easy Home - HUH?
- USB Not Recognized
- Since my Sprint Note3 got updated to Lollipop, why are my incoming text messages sliced at ~70 characters?
- Note 3: My battery calibration history, for your reference
- See All Threads