Announced at IFA 2013 in Berlin, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a worthy successor to its two previous iterations. The Note 3 sports a new design with a leather-like textured back, smaller bezels and larger 1080p display. Inside you'll find either a quad-core Snapdragon 800 or octa-core Exynos processor, along with 3GB of RAM and a 13MP camera.
Naturally you still have the S Pen to work with, along with many new features added on the software side to make it even more useful. The Note 3 will be coming to all major carriers in the US and to hundreds of countries worldwide.
Recent Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Forum Threads
- com.android.systemui problem
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Samsung Kies 3 - no contacts TAB
- Note 3 Stuck in Samsung Logo
- Why does my Note 3 heat up so much?
- Deleted video files reappear; Video files moved to phone disappear
- Note 3 Lagging and freezing
- What's your top Android apps?
- No self-BCC on Gmail App?!
- I bought a sm-900p unlocked one from eBay India but I am facing problem regarding signal strength.
- How do I make my Note 3 untrackable?
- See All Threads