Announced at IFA 2013 in Berlin, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a worthy successor to its two previous iterations. The Note 3 sports a new design with a leather-like textured back, smaller bezels and larger 1080p display. Inside you'll find either a quad-core Snapdragon 800 or octa-core Exynos processor, along with 3GB of RAM and a 13MP camera.
Naturally you still have the S Pen to work with, along with many new features added on the software side to make it even more useful. The Note 3 will be coming to all major carriers in the US and to hundreds of countries worldwide.
Recent Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Forum Threads
- Note 3 - Crackle and Pop noise when using AUX?
- help diagnosing note 3
- Wifi is "saved, secured" but won't connect no matter what
- Who still love there Note 3 and are waiting for note 5 or Note edge 2
- Galaxy Note 3 overheating
- Mounting SD Card into a galaxy note 3 issues (need help ASAP) :-(
- Accelerometer sensor not working in my Note 3
- Stock music player starts when bluetooth connects
- Google now vs s voice
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Does anyone else think the camera sucks?
- See All Threads