Announced at IFA 2013 in Berlin, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a worthy successor to its two previous iterations. The Note 3 sports a new design with a leather-like textured back, smaller bezels and larger 1080p display. Inside you'll find either a quad-core Snapdragon 800 or octa-core Exynos processor, along with 3GB of RAM and a 13MP camera.
Naturally you still have the S Pen to work with, along with many new features added on the software side to make it even more useful. The Note 3 will be coming to all major carriers in the US and to hundreds of countries worldwide.
Recent Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Forum Threads
- Note 3 n900 bad battery life
- note 3 play store material design
- Chomp changed !
- Why is my Note 3 Neo overheating when charging and gaming?
- Chrome not saving images
- Can you get speed to show while in GPS mode?
- Is the Note 3 going to get Ultra Power Saving Mode?
- Call log time wrong !
- Alternative to Photo Note feature of the Note 4
- How do I stop the Native SMS App randomly opening?
- See All Threads