Announced at IFA 2013 in Berlin, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a worthy successor to its two previous iterations. The Note 3 sports a new design with a leather-like textured back, smaller bezels and larger 1080p display. Inside you'll find either a quad-core Snapdragon 800 or octa-core Exynos processor, along with 3GB of RAM and a 13MP camera.
Naturally you still have the S Pen to work with, along with many new features added on the software side to make it even more useful. The Note 3 will be coming to all major carriers in the US and to hundreds of countries worldwide.
Recent Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Forum Threads
- S Note issue: Do you pass my "dot line" test in S Note?
- Problem with watching my own made videos
- How can I add a POP3 to the Outlook App?
- Note 3 stuck on Processing failed SAMSUNG ACCOUNT?
- Are digitizers different?
- Why won't my NOTE 3 connect to my pc?
- Is there anybody out there??
- Why is my Note 3 showing 'In a call' when connect to bluetooth in CRV?
- Galaxy Note 3 - Swapping SIM Card
- See All Threads