Announced at IFA 2013 in Berlin, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a worthy successor to its two previous iterations. The Note 3 sports a new design with a leather-like textured back, smaller bezels and larger 1080p display. Inside you'll find either a quad-core Snapdragon 800 or octa-core Exynos processor, along with 3GB of RAM and a 13MP camera.
Naturally you still have the S Pen to work with, along with many new features added on the software side to make it even more useful. The Note 3 will be coming to all major carriers in the US and to hundreds of countries worldwide.
Recent Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Forum Threads
- GPS using offline mapping
- Why does the 'none' option not exist for turning off the lock screen on Galaxy Note 3?
- WIFI QUALITY, it was always good before my Note 3 ( Atrix 4G )
- Screen Lock - Can't get back to swipe
- Wifi is "saved, secured" but won't connect no matter what
- How do I recover my contacts?
- Fixed my water damaged Note 3! I got pushed in the pool and thought it was dead... Details Inside
- Why do I have missing Widgets on lock screen and how can I get them back?
- Why won't my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 connect to 4g or other wifi away from home?
- How can I use UHF Wireless Headphones with my Note 3?
- See All Threads