Announced at IFA 2013 in Berlin, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a worthy successor to its two previous iterations. The Note 3 sports a new design with a leather-like textured back, smaller bezels and larger 1080p display. Inside you'll find either a quad-core Snapdragon 800 or octa-core Exynos processor, along with 3GB of RAM and a 13MP camera.
Naturally you still have the S Pen to work with, along with many new features added on the software side to make it even more useful. The Note 3 will be coming to all major carriers in the US and to hundreds of countries worldwide.
Recent Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Forum Threads
- Facebook Messenger 2.5GB Data Usage?
- Dual Handwrite input options?
- Alternative to Action Memo widget on lolipop?
- Why don't I have lollipop
- WiFi is saved, secured but will not connect.
- Strange Font font in settings menu and brightness slider gone
- Note 3 Problems installing Lollipop
- Sound/Volume level resetting?
- I have just share , bluetooth and delete icons on my photos where is the effects or edit icon?
- See All Threads