Announced at IFA 2013 in Berlin, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a worthy successor to its two previous iterations. The Note 3 sports a new design with a leather-like textured back, smaller bezels and larger 1080p display. Inside you'll find either a quad-core Snapdragon 800 or octa-core Exynos processor, along with 3GB of RAM and a 13MP camera.
Naturally you still have the S Pen to work with, along with many new features added on the software side to make it even more useful. The Note 3 will be coming to all major carriers in the US and to hundreds of countries worldwide.
Recent Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Forum Threads
- Problem with https security certificate on Note 3, server admin says secure, only android problem
- Google Play Music always active
- HUGE Android OS usage.
- Galaxy Note 3 - Screenshots/Homescreen Thread
- Lollipop Previewed in Video on Galaxy Note 3 With TouchWiz!
- Underline Spelling Errors in Red
- Why is Galaxy Note 3 not detecting any sim?
- Samsung Galaxy - Cracked Screen Defect, not dropped, Note 3 & Note 2, S4 & S3
- Leather Sleeves - Help me decide
- AT&T Galaxy Note 3 getting update.
- See All Threads