Announced at IFA 2013 in Berlin, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a worthy successor to its two previous iterations. The Note 3 sports a new design with a leather-like textured back, smaller bezels and larger 1080p display. Inside you'll find either a quad-core Snapdragon 800 or octa-core Exynos processor, along with 3GB of RAM and a 13MP camera.
Naturally you still have the S Pen to work with, along with many new features added on the software side to make it even more useful. The Note 3 will be coming to all major carriers in the US and to hundreds of countries worldwide.
Recent Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Forum Threads
- USB 3 charging: Faster? HOW MUCH FASTER?
- Is the Note 3 worth to get in 4 months?
- Samsung Galaxy note 3 battery draining fast
- How much data do people actually use?
- Note 3 Random Notification Sounds?
- My modification of Note 3 S-View case to show LED
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 not charging?
- Samsung Galaxy - Cracked Screen Defect, not dropped, Note 3 & Note 2, S4 & S3
- change emoticons on keyboard
- Any one Knew android does not work with your cars usb
- See All Threads