Announced at IFA 2013 in Berlin, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a worthy successor to its two previous iterations. The Note 3 sports a new design with a leather-like textured back, smaller bezels and larger 1080p display. Inside you'll find either a quad-core Snapdragon 800 or octa-core Exynos processor, along with 3GB of RAM and a 13MP camera.
Naturally you still have the S Pen to work with, along with many new features added on the software side to make it even more useful. The Note 3 will be coming to all major carriers in the US and to hundreds of countries worldwide.
Recent Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Forum Threads
- Bluetooth Audio too low... but Notification sounds over bluetooth are loud.
- My Note 3 damages
- What color is your Note 3?
- Anyone keeping Note 3?
- Dual camera mode - disabled?!
- android 4.4.4 on note 3?
- Galaxy gear smart watch worth it?
- Verizon Note 3 is factory sim unlocked
- Is there a way to access the clipboard with out using the stock keyboard.
- Galaxy Note 3 overheating
- See All Threads