Announced at IFA 2013 in Berlin, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a worthy successor to its two previous iterations. The Note 3 sports a new design with a leather-like textured back, smaller bezels and larger 1080p display. Inside you'll find either a quad-core Snapdragon 800 or octa-core Exynos processor, along with 3GB of RAM and a 13MP camera.
Naturally you still have the S Pen to work with, along with many new features added on the software side to make it even more useful. The Note 3 will be coming to all major carriers in the US and to hundreds of countries worldwide.
Recent Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Forum Threads
- Case for my Note 3
- Best set of config tweaks to preserve battery on Lollipop?
- Is 1.5% / hour battery drain over-night good? LOLLIPOP?
- How do I uninstall smart remote from a Samsung Note 3?
- note 3 questions
- WiFi is saved, secured but will not connect.
- How do I remove headphones?
- Why can't I move apps?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo-Gallery
- Loli update for Note 3 in Philippines.
- See All Threads