Announced at IFA 2013 in Berlin, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a worthy successor to its two previous iterations. The Note 3 sports a new design with a leather-like textured back, smaller bezels and larger 1080p display. Inside you'll find either a quad-core Snapdragon 800 or octa-core Exynos processor, along with 3GB of RAM and a 13MP camera.
Naturally you still have the S Pen to work with, along with many new features added on the software side to make it even more useful. The Note 3 will be coming to all major carriers in the US and to hundreds of countries worldwide.
Recent Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Forum Threads
- Does anyone like TouchWiz?
- Note 3: KitKat update disabling use of external micro SD Card
- SD card/Videos/Samsung Video - help needed
- Galaxy Note 3 - Screenshots/Homescreen Thread
- Note 3: My battery calibration history, for your reference
- Not sure how my Note 3's battery stacks up against others.
- Tried towelroot on note 3 or 2?
- Apps Safe to Disable and/or Kill on Start-up?
- Galaxy Note 3: Brightness bar disappeared from notification panel?
- Google Wallet Support
- See All Threads