Announced at IFA 2013 in Berlin, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a worthy successor to its two previous iterations. The Note 3 sports a new design with a leather-like textured back, smaller bezels and larger 1080p display. Inside you'll find either a quad-core Snapdragon 800 or octa-core Exynos processor, along with 3GB of RAM and a 13MP camera.
Naturally you still have the S Pen to work with, along with many new features added on the software side to make it even more useful. The Note 3 will be coming to all major carriers in the US and to hundreds of countries worldwide.
Recent Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Forum Threads
- AT&T Note 3 unlock to use with verizon.
- twrp recovery mode
- Cynogen Rom or Dr. Ketan Rom for SM-N900 exonys?
- Lollipop has broken my Bluetooth Sim access profile, how can I get it back?
- Why is my Music player starting by itself while watching videos?
- Note 3: Action memo has stopped
- S Voice feedback off
- Digital radio works over WiFi but not data
- Why is my Note 3 not charging properly ?
- How can i stop the pop up ads? Help please..
- See All Threads