Announced at IFA 2013 in Berlin, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a worthy successor to its two previous iterations. The Note 3 sports a new design with a leather-like textured back, smaller bezels and larger 1080p display. Inside you'll find either a quad-core Snapdragon 800 or octa-core Exynos processor, along with 3GB of RAM and a 13MP camera.
Naturally you still have the S Pen to work with, along with many new features added on the software side to make it even more useful. The Note 3 will be coming to all major carriers in the US and to hundreds of countries worldwide.
Recent Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Forum Threads
- Camera Photos Disappearing Galaxy Note 3 HELP!
- can't rename extension of file name in stock My Files app...
- My Samsung Note 3 YouTube-on-Roku app often freezes when I move the play cursor
- Can I get Lollipop on an Unlocked Note 3?
- Why won't Kies sync my phone calendar with Outlook but will sync Outlook to my phone (Galaxy Note 3)?
- Samsung thinks its my mother with these annoying notifications
- How do I stop a Clock lock widget from appearing on my phone?
- Screen Lock - Can't get back to swipe
- Reading notifications
- How to play MP3 with its lyrics being showed?
- See All Threads